Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,797 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cyanogen mod will not come off my phone

Tip us?

Darkmanx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default cyanogen mod will not come off my phone

hi guys i need some help i downloaded cyanogen 11 lastnight just because my phone kept prompting me to update and i was rooted. I installed it and immediately noticed that i can not see my sd card, after researching i saw a couple of people was having the same issue. I tried to recover from the backup i made and it make my phone get stuck in a endless loop after about 10 hours of trying to get in recovery and failing it finally let me in and started loading the rom again. I keep trying to replace the rom with other roms and the phone will not see any of roms to push i tried odin and that failed as well . can someone help me get this stupid rom off my phone i tried everything.

joeyhdownsouth
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanx View Post
hi guys i need some help i downloaded cyanogen 11 lastnight just because my phone kept prompting me to update and i was rooted. I installed it and immediately noticed that i can not see my sd card, after researching i saw a couple of people was having the same issue. I tried to recover from the backup i made and it make my phone get stuck in a endless loop after about 10 hours of trying to get in recovery and failing it finally let me in and started loading the rom again. I keep trying to replace the rom with other roms and the phone will not see any of roms to push i tried odin and that failed as well . can someone help me get this stupid rom off my phone i tried everything.
Which recovery are you running?
G2(Sprint)-stock rooted
G3(Sprint)-stock rooted
Galaxy S3(Sprint)-ROM:C-rom/KERNEL:dkp
Galaxy S5(Boost)-ROM/KERNEL:M.O.A.R.
Moto G(unlocked to CellularOne)-ROM/KERNEL:LiquidSmooth
Note 10.1-ROM/KERNEL:Hyperdrive

Darkmanx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhdownsouth View Post
Which recovery are you running?
I got it, I finally got stock a rom to load via Odin but it was getting stuck on the Samsung screen so I rooted it before it even let me in. Then i did a wipe and it started up and now all is well stock 4.3 rooted. This reminded me why i always choose stock rooted roms