Help Me

Tip us?

qkster
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4508
Quote:
Originally Posted by captemo View Post
So what was the issue? What fixed the problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app
hehe...it doesnt matter. for the infuse software related, odin or heimdall back to stock will fix just about any screw ups

it sounded to me that op doesnt use english primarily..so if you cant understand it, nuke it with odin or heimdall
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qkster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

captemo
Old
Thanks Meter 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by qkster View Post
hehe...it doesnt matter. for the infuse software related, odin or heimdall back to stock will fix just about any screw ups

it sounded to me that op doesnt use english primarily..so if you cant understand it, nuke it with odin or heimdall
I know, its just been about a year and I will be getting my Infuse back. Just trying to refresh my education on this device. Curious as to whether any of the information I provided was correct.
I am sure folks dont remember me, but I sure remember qkster. Always a source of solid knowledge.

The Following User Says Thank You to captemo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qkster
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4508
Quote:
Originally Posted by captemo View Post
I know, its just been about a year and I will be getting my Infuse back. Just trying to refresh my education on this device. Curious as to whether any of the information I provided was correct.
I am sure folks dont remember me, but I sure remember qkster. Always a source of solid knowledge.

I remembered.