Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 36,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [ assistance required ] lets wake up this ONE S!

Tip us?

gab1one
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default S-OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyaru View Post
oh yes yes, i only used cm10 as a base rom, something clean to wake this phone up now what i will do is supercid, s-off and then go for something like maximus hd
If you use rummrunner.us to S-OFF you wont need supercid.
I used it and it worked fine. You might need to experiment with the ROM.
Some aren't compatible, but you will only use it for the S-OFF.

Hope this helps you
The Following User Says Thank You to gab1one For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Saiyaru
Old
(Last edited by Saiyaru; 20th January 2014 at 12:37 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka_55 View Post
It can be tough to supercid for you. Hboot 2.15 is a little problematic cause it has write protection. I hope you can do it. You shouldn't forget to enable root access to adb from developer options or you won't be able to use adb.
Lol i did it! its now SUPERCID and S-OFF with Hboot 2.15

it was not easy... i did first supercid with hex editing trick, was hard to pull the special file, but i did some actions with manual pulling by recovery and build in file manager, but i managed to change and push back in with adb shell su.

the s-off part was the hardest. i tryed first rumrunner 0.5.0, dint worked, then moonshine 3.16 - dint worked, got error pretty quick, then i did soffbin3 method - no luck, but it might did some shanges in system anyways. Then, i did revone method by chmoding and sending revone commands with adb shell su. it did something but failed, but i told myself - hey, its still s-on, but maybe now i did some changes to the system anyways and now rumrunner will do is job more easily, well, here is what happened: i actually laughed my ass off reading this lol

it took long time, BUT IT DID THE JOB! XD

finally i can install pretty much anything i want

oh by the way: a little tip: if anybody would get trouble to install HTC ADB drivers with error (as windows cant find the patch specified), i installed samsung drivers instead by force (from galaxy s3 adb) cause i dint find any solution to solve htc driver issue.., but samsung adb drivers works perfectly with HTC!