FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

cannot finish download. there is not enough space

155 posts
Thanks Meter: 47
 
By anth75, Senior Member on 18th January 2014, 08:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i keep getting this error message when i try to download from my browser or save pics from my cam. i can dl from the market ok. this started to happen after i did a full wipe of internal memory. not sure if that has to do with it
 
 
19th January 2014, 03:18 AM |#2  
micmars's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 14,625
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anth75

i keep getting this error message when i try to download from my browser or save pics from my cam. i can dl from the market ok. this started to happen after i did a full wipe of internal memory. not sure if that has to do with it

It likely did. Try reformatting the storage from within the device.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
20th January 2014, 12:01 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Boston
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

It likely did. Try reformatting the storage from within the device.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Through twrp? I did that and that's when I started getting this problem. Could it have changed the default download folder? I didn't notice before but it seems to be saving it to an emulated/0/download folder . Never noticed the emulated part.
20th January 2014, 01:15 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Boston
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

It likely did. Try reformatting the storage from within the device.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I attached a file from my phone. Can you take a look at yours and see if you have the same emulated folder? I swear it used to save to the Sicard section
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-19-20-09-38.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	2527002  
20th January 2014, 01:30 AM |#5  
micmars's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 14,625
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anth75

I attached a file from my phone. Can you take a look at yours and see if you have the same emulated folder? I swear it used to save to the Sicard section

One is a symbolically linked path. Nothing has changed to the best of my knowledge. @freeza had an adb command you can run to address this. I'll link it in a moment, but I have to test something for another dev.





Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 01:34 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Boston
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

One is a symbolically linked path. Nothing has changed to the best of my knowledge. @freeza had an adb command you can run to address this. I'll link it in a moment, but I have to test something for another dev.





Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Thanks. Much appreciated. It'd driving me nuts. Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to anth75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 02:29 AM |#7  
micmars's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 14,625
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anth75

Thanks. Much appreciated. It'd driving me nuts. Lol

OK, here is the link, suggest you read the posts prior...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49500628

[ROM|StockRooted] 11/6/13 Sprint TouchWiz Jelly Bean 4.3 (N900PVPUBMJ4) Odex/DeOdex

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes