Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which KK Rom is the smoothest

Tip us?

SDChargerGurl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Which KK Rom is the smoothest

Which custom rom run the smoothest & doesnt eat up all the battery? Out of curiosity cos I tried them all I think & I cant tell >.< lool

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium HD app

bor3d2damax
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Can't help you there buddy. Every phone is different and every user has their different tastes. Asking which is smoother is like asking which is better. I know you said you've tried them all but if you can't tell the difference then why is it a problem? As long as it isn't freezing up on you or stuttering I'd say they are all smooth. Want smoother? Play around with the CPU and Governer settings. Just dont set them too low. Good luck

Sent from my LG-E988 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bor3d2damax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bqd37340
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I love omni. Very nice

appleknight
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I've been faithfully on official cyanogen 11, I have no issues, I even run a lot of my own tweaks

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Another great ROM for our beloved e980 is miui, granted its only 4.2.2, but in my experience both mini and cm11 have close to stock performance

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to appleknight For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]