Ask a question

No registration required

Bricked Kindle Fire! Please help!

OP Jwag10

5th January 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I have bricked my kindle fire and need help. I have apparently wiped the OS from my kindle fire and failed to backup everything before I started. I can access TWRP but the PC(using windows xp) will not recognize the kindle. If I let it boot "normal" (gets stuck at logo) the PC will partially recognize the kindle but I have no access to the files on kindle (only recognized in device manager). I get an error on Kindle Fire Utility v0.9.9 stating that the "system/bin.sh" file cant be found or something like that. Please help as I have read and read and tried everything but to no avail.
Last edited by Jwag10; 7th January 2014 at 01:02 AM. Reason: More information.
6th January 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Post phone
which phone you have
6th January 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by md.mohsin786

which phone you have

why does it matter what phone I have? I have a samsung galaxy s3.
18th January 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwag10

I have bricked my kindle fire and need help. I have apparently wiped the OS from my kindle fire and failed to backup everything before I started. I can access TWRP but the PC(using windows xp) will not recognize the kindle. If I let it boot "normal" (gets stuck at logo) the PC will partially recognize the kindle but I have no access to the files on kindle (only recognized in device manager). I get an error on Kindle Fire Utility v0.9.9 stating that the "system/bin.sh" file cant be found or something like that. Please help as I have read and read and tried everything but to no avail.

Ok. So I still have not solved my problem but somehow in the command prompt I am showing a device when I type in "adb devices" but now I'm worried about what to do or where to go from here. Can someone please help me.
20th January 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,061

2,469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwag10

Ok. So I still have not solved my problem but somehow in the command prompt I am showing a device when I type in "adb devices" but now I'm worried about what to do or where to go from here. Can someone please help me.

Jwag when you get time pm me your phone number its an easy fix I will help you fix it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread