Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Soft-bricked help!

OP htcsyncmanager

20th January 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey guys, so I was playing around with my HTC One X+ and after I rooted it and unlocked the bootloader successfully, I decided to install a custom ROM. Since I'm a noob and am quite new to the android world, I messed up on a step and my phone is stuck in a bootloop. I can get into TWRP recovery, and fastboot. I cleared my dalvik, and my cache, formatted my data, system, etc, and still no luck. However, I remembered that I backed my phone up on the HTC Sync Manager on my laptop, and I was wondering, if I restored the backup from my laptop to my phone, will it work again? Please help
20th January 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 195

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsyncmanager

Hey guys, so I was playing around with my HTC One X+ and after I rooted it and unlocked the bootloader successfully, I decided to install a custom ROM. Since I'm a noob and am quite new to the android world, I messed up on a step and my phone is stuck in a bootloop. I can get into TWRP recovery, and fastboot. I cleared my dalvik, and my cache, formatted my data, system, etc, and still no luck. However, I remembered that I backed my phone up on the HTC Sync Manager on my laptop, and I was wondering, if I restored the backup from my laptop to my phone, will it work again? Please help

This is the wrong forum. It is for the HTC One XL Evita.

Your Forum is here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-x
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread