5,600,919 Members 41,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does your Xperia Z Ultra creek?

Tip us?
 
hassanmahmood
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 203
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHanAnLG View Post
Ive had it less then a week, and its been in my front pocket a few times but I usually have it in my side coat pocket

Do you think it would get water damaged If I were to drop it in water?

J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
You realize it's fully water-proof, right?

You can submerge it in 1.5m of water for up to 30 minutes I believe.
 
hamdogg
Old
#12  
hamdogg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 981
Posts: 1,491
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Zealand

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanmahmood View Post
You realize it's fully water-proof, right?

You can submerge it in 1.5m of water for up to 30 minutes I believe.
and yet mine got water damage... after light rain...
Granted it had been opened, and probably not sealed properly...
 
hassanmahmood
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 203
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdogg View Post
and yet mine got water damage... after light rain...
Granted it had been opened, and probably not sealed properly...
But from what I've read, you have particularly poor luck so far.

I really hope they send you back a fully functioning ZU with no problems this time around - ideally a complete replacement.
 
hamdogg
Old
#14  
hamdogg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 981
Posts: 1,491
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Zealand

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanmahmood View Post
But from what I've read, you have particularly poor luck so far.

I really hope they send you back a fully functioning ZU with no problems this time around - ideally a complete replacement.
yes I have... although i do mess with my units a lot... umm probably more than a lot really..
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

TasGear: A Tasker Extension for the Samsung Galaxy Gear

With wearable technology taking center stage this year, one can only expect more … more

Intelligently Place Contacts on Your Home Screen with CallWho Widget

There are plenty of ways to get your contacts to show up on your … more

Control TWRP from within Android with TWRP Coordinator

You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more

Keep Track of Everything Your Device Does with Event Logger

Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more