Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 54,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lost Bluetooth connection

Tip us?

pioannides
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Lost Bluetooth connection

I bought S4 i9192 mini but I have a problem establishing a connection via bluetooth with my car's system. The connection is sychronising but after a minute the connection gets lost. My previous samsung W worked perfectly. Is it possible that a new phones could not be compatible? The car's version is 4.23R. Do I have to download a program to assist the connection? Please help me.

yannickamet
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by pioannides View Post
I bought S4 i9192 mini but I have a problem establishing a connection via bluetooth with my car's system. The connection is sychronising but after a minute the connection gets lost. My previous samsung W worked perfectly. Is it possible that a new phones could not be compatible? The car's version is 4.23R. Do I have to download a program to assist the connection? Please help me.
hi
uses ICS Bluetooth manager (on playstore)
it works for me
The Following User Says Thank You to yannickamet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PANICOSIOANNIDES
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default lost connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by yannickamet View Post
hi
uses ics bluetooth manager (on playstore)
it works for me
no problem to pay 1 euro if it works. There is a trial version to confirm if it works ko with my car bluetooth?

yannickamet
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANICOSIOANNIDES View Post
no problem to pay 1 euro if it works. There is a trial version to confirm if it works ko with my car bluetooth?
for me it works very well