5,606,650 Members 36,927 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The Best Camera App?

Tip us?
 
.:Amin:.
Old
#41  
.:Amin:.'s Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 26
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Far Far Away...
I`m using Camera-FV5 & it was ok, but I`m unhappy that why Sony didn't think about improving Camera app? We just have a app like older ones that we had on last series of Xperia models. I hope they have a solve for this problem because Xperia Z1 is a sensible and fantastic brand for buying and using & it`s very disappointed work for not supporting the some apps like the camera one.
 
Ayman.AK
Old
(Last edited by Ayman.AK; 19th January 2014 at 04:27 PM.) Reason: pre testing post
#42  
Ayman.AK's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Irbid

 
DONATE TO ME
from an initial look this app got some potentials, thank you..
Will be Tested on Xperia S & Z1 too, later results will be posted
 
funky0308
Old
#43  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4241
Posts: 5,138
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Amin:. View Post
I`m using Camera-FV5 & it was ok, but I`m unhappy that why Sony didn't think about improving Camera app? We just have a app like older ones that we had on last series of Xperia models. I hope they have a solve for this problem because Xperia Z1 is a sensible and fantastic brand for buying and using & it`s very disappointed work for not supporting the some apps like the camera one.
Z1 camera isn't same like on XS.

Whole code was written from a scratch.
UI is similar but that doesn't mean it's same apk.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
 
Ayman.AK
Old
#44  
Ayman.AK's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Irbid

 
DONATE TO ME
Edit:
After testing this on my Xperia S & XZ1 I found one bug, when switching to night mode the camera freezes & won't start in XS, I tried switching between different modes & night mode & successfully got my camera started on night mode but after a wait for few minutes which is kinda strange. Then I tested this App with my Z1 which is still running android 4.2.2. & everything works fine. Both devices came up with excellent pictures, I thought the HDR mode is only for XZ/XZU & XZ1 but it did a great work with my Xperia S.
The only bug I noticed about this app is taking pictures in night mode, both XS & XZ1 came up with a blurry picture when trying to shoot a close object using Macro focus...
 
darkoj2007
Old
#45  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Skopje
For me ProCapture camera is the best. I shoot at 20 megapixel in 16:9 and images have much less noise even at low light conditions! It`s a shame that Sony locked the ISO for other camera apps to use it, I belive that there are far better camera apps that Sony`s stock, maybe someone will find way to get access to that part of the phone
 
krakkhor
Old
#46  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 75
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkoj2007 View Post
For me ProCapture camera is the best. I shoot at 20 megapixel in 16:9 and images have much less noise even at low light conditions! It`s a shame that Sony locked the ISO for other camera apps to use it, I belive that there are far better camera apps that Sony`s stock, maybe someone will find way to get access to that part of the phone
I truely hope someone talented will try to get access to the ISO. Maybe integrate it into Focal ??
S3 - Paranoid Android 3.15 + Siyah Kernel 1.9.1
Nexus 7 - Truspeed 2.2
 
darkoj2007
Old
#47  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Skopje
Quote:
Originally Posted by krakkhor View Post
I truely hope someone talented will try to get access to the ISO. Maybe integrate it into Focal ??
It`s difficult to tell becouse obviously Z1 use different software than other xperia phones and maybe we will have opportunity to use these features when other phones start to use that software for taking pictures, maybe Z2 .. but for now we are unable to use that features and there are very good apps out there, I like DSLR camera, it has very good and clean look but we can`t take out all advantages of using it..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes