FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[Q] galaxy w not being recognised in download mode in Odin!

Thanks Meter: 2
 
By midou16, Member on 16th January 2014, 11:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi
galaxy w not being recognised in download mode in Odin!


i went to install stock rom any solution


thx
 
 
16th January 2014, 01:27 PM |#2  
mohza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
1st Can you access download mode from mobile ??
2nd If yes did you install samsung drivers on your pc?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mohza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 04:29 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag alger
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohza

1st Can you access download mode from mobile ??
2nd If yes did you install samsung drivers on your pc?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


1.. yes

2..yes

16th January 2014, 05:28 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Siena
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midou16

1.. yes

2..yes


what OS are you using on PC? if win 8.1 i'have the same problem.
connecting in normal mode the phone is recognized while in odin mode don't work and receive an error message "impossible to enumerate device"

tried on netbook with Windows 8 all works fine using same Samsung driver 1.5.29

i think there is same kind of bug or incompatibility.

one solution could be installing on virtual machine Windows xp but i haven't tried
The Following User Says Thank You to fdc77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 11:19 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midou16

hi
galaxy w not being recognised in download mode in Odin!


i went to install stock rom any solution


thx

The problem may indeed be the computer's OS. I had the same problem and I was running a VM with Windows 8.1. Tried again with Windows 7 native and everything worked as normal... I mean... I did get another problem (which was getting my phone stuck in boot loop) but according to ODIN's log the phone was flashed normally.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thaenor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 01:55 AM |#6  
theloneseeker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thrissur
Thanks Meter: 543
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaenor

The problem may indeed be the computer's OS. I had the same problem and I was running a VM with Windows 8.1. Tried again with Windows 7 native and everything worked as normal... I mean... I did get another problem (which was getting my phone stuck in boot loop) but according to ODIN's log the phone was flashed normally.

If you have boot loop,go to recovery and first try wipe cache,if the problem still exists,wipe data.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to theloneseeker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 10:25 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag alger
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
thx for raply problem solved i instal win 7 IN VM and it work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes