[Q] About S-Voice and Lockscreen

OP alinescoo

19th January 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62

586 posts
More
I have 2 questions:

1. I see that S-Voice has a wake up command from sleep. This means if the device has been sleeping for a while I can wake it up, just like Moto X does. Is this using the Snapdragon feature that minimizes battery usage or it keeps the phone awake draining battery ?

2. Is there a way to make the slide on lockscreen shorter ? For me, the distance to slide seems to long

Thanks
19th January 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

84 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinescoo

I have 2 questions:

1. I see that S-Voice has a wake up command from sleep. This means if the device has been sleeping for a while I can wake it up, just like Moto X does. Is this using the Snapdragon feature that minimizes battery usage or it keeps the phone awake draining battery ?

2. Is there a way to make the slide on lockscreen shorter ? For me, the distance to slide seems to long

Thanks

yep its a snapdragon 800 feature
and yeah thats one of my minor irks with the phone, there should be an option to shorten the slide, you could just download a different locker from the play store though if it really bothers you ha
The Following User Says Thank You to sweatingmytittsoff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62

586 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatingmytittsoff

yep its a snapdragon 800 feature
and yeah thats one of my minor irks with the phone, there should be an option to shorten the slide, you could just download a different locker from the play store though if it really bothers you ha

Thanks for the answer. Since I was that option available for S3/S4 (or sort of) I thought it was keeping the phone awake.
I will do a test to see how much battery it drains.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread