Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 49,171 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

P769 hard brick?

Tip us?
 
hachem28
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 74
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Detroit
Default P769 hard brick?

a day after i rooted and flashed a rom on my l9, it just died, idk how. can't get into any kind of "mode". the strange thing is when i connect is via usb it tries to connect but a dialog box comes up in the bottom right saying "USB device not recognized" it makes the connect/disconnect sound over and over until i unplug it. Device manager doesn't show anything, it just keeps refreshing because the device is attempting to connect. I've tied different cables and different ports also, and no luck.
any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks
A small non- intrusive signature is the best kind of signature
 
kishandoshi
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 44
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachem28 View Post
a day after i rooted and flashed a rom on my l9, it just died, idk how. can't get into any kind of "mode". the strange thing is when i connect is via usb it tries to connect but a dialog box comes up in the bottom right saying "USB device not recognized" it makes the connect/disconnect sound over and over until i unplug it. Device manager doesn't show anything, it just keeps refreshing because the device is attempting to connect. I've tied different cables and different ports also, and no luck.
any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks
Adb drivers? have you installed them?
my ThunderJelly™ projects on mtk devices:
www.fabosums.blogspot.com
 
hachem28
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 74
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Detroit
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishandoshi View Post
Adb drivers? have you installed them?
well i installed the original l9 drivers, is there specific adb drivers for it?
A small non- intrusive signature is the best kind of signature
 
kishandoshi
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 44
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachem28 View Post
well i installed the original l9 drivers, is there specific adb drivers for it?
may b. well my story is. i had bricked my phone. installed the universal adb drivers as my phone doesnt have any driver released by company. and i did restored and flashed stock rom. hope it works for you.
my ThunderJelly™ projects on mtk devices:
www.fabosums.blogspot.com
 
hachem28
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 74
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Detroit
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishandoshi View Post
may b. well my story is. i had bricked my phone. installed the universal adb drivers as my phone doesnt have any driver released by company. and i did restored and flashed stock rom. hope it works for you.
Do you happen to have a link for the universal adb drivers?
A small non- intrusive signature is the best kind of signature
 
kishandoshi
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 44
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachem28 View Post
Do you happen to have a link for the universal adb drivers?
adbdriver.com
my ThunderJelly™ projects on mtk devices:
www.fabosums.blogspot.com
 
kuma82
Old
#7  
kuma82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 886
Posts: 1,726
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachem28 View Post
Do you happen to have a link for the universal adb drivers?
More than likely your device is malfunctioned.

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tags
brick, lgl9, root, unbrick
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


New Nvidia SHIELD Tablet OTA! Moto G 4G Gets Official CyangenMod 11 Nightlies – XDA Developer TV

The Nvidia SHIELD Tablet gets its … more

Prevent Apps from Locking Screen Orientation with HaveOwnOrientation

Most applications on Android play nicely with both landscape and … more

Create Your Own Launcher with HTMLauncher

There are hundreds of launcher replacement applications available for Android. Most of them are … more

First ROMs Appear for the Nvidia Shield Tablet

TheNvidia Shield Tablethas only been available for a little over a month. In that short time, … more