Droid Turbo Rooted, Bezel-less Oppo R7 Seen – XDA TV

The post Droid Turbo Rooted, Bezel-less Oppo R7 Seen – XDA TV appeared first on xda-developers. … more

LG G4 Note Leaks

The post LG G4 Note Leaks appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Compact Volume Panel for CM12

The post Compact Volume Panel for CM12 appeared first on xda-developers. … more

HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] TF300TG 4.2 jb how to root

18th January 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Can Someone help ?!
how can i root the stock rom 4.2.1 jb ??
can someone guide me?
19th January 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #2  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396
 
1,140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eonomia

Can Someone help ?!
how can i root the stock rom 4.2.1 jb ??
can someone guide me?

Did you try using motochopper yet? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2228613
19th January 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

Did you try using motochopper yet? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2228613

Thanks for your reply , finally i did it successfully http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2617298
19th January 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Rooting made easy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eonomia

Can Someone help ?!
how can i root the stock rom 4.2.1 jb ??
can someone guide me?

Oh, it isnīt that hard nowadays... Iīm a total noob (...at the moment, but trying to improve and got it going with a very simple method: VROOT (a chinese rooting utility for windows).

Youīll get all the instructions in this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2434453

In less than five minutes your TF300T is going to be rooted! Good luck!
20th January 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #5  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396
 
1,140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rag74

Oh, it isnīt that hard nowadays... Iīm a total noob (...at the moment, but trying to improve and got it going with a very simple method: VROOT (a chinese rooting utility for windows).

Youīll get all the instructions in this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2434453

In less than five minutes your TF300T is going to be rooted! Good luck!

The download link got removed for malware....
20th January 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
No malaware!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

The download link got removed for malware....

Yeah, i know that in the original post with the instructions the link canīt be seen, thatīs why I havenīt post it here neither (the admins erase some direct links to copyrighted material, as far as I know VROOT is not a malaware, but the easiest way to root the TF300T, and many other devices). Donīt worry, try "vroot english" in google an there you have it (The app is from a company named Mgyum).

Donīt forget to follow the instructions form the post in XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2434453 (not because itīs difficult to root, but after rooting you have to install SuperSU to replace the chinese root manager (Steps 4 to 10 in the tutorial).

Good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes