5,595,918 Members 31,274 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Failing Equalizer

Tip us?
 
UltraWelfare
Old
#21  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 349
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Xanthi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Removing zplayer and rebooting does not help since it stops..
I will test futher

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Aha...Try opening the build.prop and change line lpa.decode = false.
I think it has something to do with it
Device : Xperia SP C5303
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped
 
mrjraider
Old
#22  
mrjraider's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1721
Posts: 3,552
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare View Post
Aha...Try opening the build.prop and change line lpa.decode = false.
I think it has something to do with it
Still unrooted.. And very little time to do it

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
UltraWelfare
Old
#23  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 349
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Xanthi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Still unrooted.. And very little time to do it

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Okay :/
Device : Xperia SP C5303
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped
 
Nanostray
Old
#24  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 359
Join Date: Oct 2012
Could you please check whether Zplayer uses the native MusicFX/parts of it? Maybe it still doesn't work because Zplayer still has some control over it because 'use native equalizer' or something similar was still checked?
Devices:
2011-2013
Xperia Ray (587)
UHD-ROM
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery (Xparts)


2013-future
Xperia SP (254)
Stock Rom
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery


Hit if I' helped you (:
 
mrjraider
Old
#25  
mrjraider's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1721
Posts: 3,552
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray View Post
Could you please check whether Zplayer uses the native MusicFX/parts of it? Maybe it still doesn't work because Zplayer still has some control over it because 'use native equalizer' or something similar was still checked?
In ZPlayer you can scroll left and right at the end you can manage your presets and when I select it I get and error: Failed to initialize Equalizer.. So it does uses the Sony Settings..
 
Nanostray
Old
#26  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 359
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
In ZPlayer you can scroll left and right at the end you can manage your presets and when I select it I get and error: Failed to initialize Equalizer.. So it does uses the Sony Settings..
You're using the paid version, acknowledge? Because I can't get into Zplayer's EQ: Not available in free version



!!!!!!!! In settings/instellingen you can check or uncheck using the EQ. You tried that?
Devices:
2011-2013
Xperia Ray (587)
UHD-ROM
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery (Xparts)


2013-future
Xperia SP (254)
Stock Rom
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery


Hit if I' helped you (:
 
mrjraider
Old
#27  
mrjraider's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1721
Posts: 3,552
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
In ZPlayer you can scroll left and right at the end you can manage your presets and when I select it I get and error: Failed to initialize Equalizer.. So it does uses the Sony Settings..
Yes i got paid version





Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray View Post
You're using the paid version, acknowledge? Because I can't get into Zplayer's EQ: Not available in free version



!!!!!!!! In settings/instellingen you can check or uncheck using the EQ. You tried that?


Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Nanostray
Old
(Last edited by Nanostray; 19th January 2014 at 06:09 PM.)
#28  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 359
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Yes i got paid version









Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Have you tried turning off EQ is settings?
Devices:
2011-2013
Xperia Ray (587)
UHD-ROM
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery (Xparts)


2013-future
Xperia SP (254)
Stock Rom
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery


Hit if I' helped you (:
 
mrjraider
Old
#29  
mrjraider's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1721
Posts: 3,552
Join Date: Jul 2012
Two days ago I removed Zplayer and with that also my problem.
Apparently does Zplayer interfere with the EQ on such way that it simply stops working.
I use the walkman app again and I have 0 issues
 
Nanostray
Old
#30  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 359
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Two days ago I removed Zplayer and with that also my problem.
Apparently does Zplayer interfere with the EQ on such way that it simply stops working.
I use the walkman app again and I have 0 issues
Isn't that what UltraWarfare and I were saying...?
You could try reinstalling Zplayer. Maybe it was just an unlucky error
Devices:
2011-2013
Xperia Ray (587)
UHD-ROM
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery (Xparts)


2013-future
Xperia SP (254)
Stock Rom
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery


Hit if I' helped you (:

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Fix the Ambient Light Issues on Your Google Nexus 5 using Xposed

The Google Nexus 5 is a great and rather popular device. This LG-produced … more

Google Glass XE16 Update Factory Image and Rooted Bootloader Now Available

You may recall that early yesterday, we talked about the XE16 … more

Add Swipe Utilities to Your App with SimpleFingerGestures Library

Gestures have become an increasingly important element in smartphone UI … more