5,600,335 Members 34,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Have you ever seen someone using the rocket G2?

Tip us?

thebehemoth73
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Nope..the only lg phones I have seen is the lg optimus pro...actually I have seen a good number of them.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

vPro97
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbdarkman View Post
Woah I am a mate in med school and I have the G2

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Wow man. Except you live in the US while I live in Denmark. If you lived here we should do some G2 software tweaking when we get too bored of reading Guyton all day long

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!

goodmamba
Old
Thanks Meter 259
I have the G2 for 3 months now and I haven't seen anyone using a G2. I go outside a lot, in coffee shops, (I'm caffeine addicted) where I surf the web for hours and drinking coffee. I see thousands of people daily using their phone and NONE of them using the LG G2.
It is pretty obvious why; in my country (Romania), the telecoms are offering only the 16Gb version of the phone on the contract and this is stupid for a phone with no external SDcard, so nobody buys it. I feel unique in a nerdy way
I also think that LG Romania marketing sucks as they NEVER promoted the phone properly. They have stands in all the shops but none of them have the G2 on display, it's insane! Only the TVs are displayed, hundreds of them.
Anyways, it's amazing to see my friends' flickering eyes on my 35800 points on Antutu with stock ROM (they all have Samsung or Iphones)
If my post was somehow helpful, please hit the THANKS button.
Phone: LG G2 (D802) 32Gb, ROM: CloudyPro II 2, Recovery: Phil's Touch CWM.
Phone: LG Optimus G (E975), ROM: CM 11, Baseband: 10d
Phone: LG Optimus 2X (P990), ROM: Stock 30a TWRP, Baseband: v30a
The Following User Says Thank You to goodmamba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rayan
Old
Thanks Meter 183
A few weeks ago I saw a young teen sporting one at Disneyland... Everyone else where using iPhones or Samsungs...

I hate to see LG G2 doing so poorly when in reality its a beast!

I see it like this viral photo of a University auditorium filled with people and everyone except one was using Macbooks. The lone Acer user was quoted to be the only real smart person in the class!

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	acer_apple_mac_laptops_auditorium.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	2520540  
Twitter: @RayanMX
My Current Devices: LG G2 32 GB, Samsung Galaxy Note (International Version), Nokia Lumia 900, (backup), Motorola Atrix 4G (GB 2.3.4)*sold*, Motorola Lapdock *sold*, Asus Transformer Tablet, Nexus One Google Phone (retired), Viewsonic G Tablet (retired), Nokia N97 40 Gb *sold*, Nokia 5530 *gave it away*, HTC Touch*died*, HTC Touch Diamond GSM*sold*, Palm Pre GSM*sold*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rayan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SKyRocKeting727
Old
Thanks Meter 303
I've yet to see anyone with it...I feel out-casted by all my friends and family w Galaxies & iPhones. But it's ok, tiny bezels, 5.2 full HD sleek front display and the glowing LED power button during phone calls makes them drool.

Sent from my JEE TWO
-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

thebehemoth73
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I see everyone using iPhone and Sammy's.. About 90 percent iphones to 10 percent Sammy's.. However, in my computer programming class AND my computer networking class that number is more like 90 percent androids to 10 prevent iphones... Even more funny we have long convos on operating systems and android always seems to be the favorite in those classes lol..

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thebehemoth73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bradbutter
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLHYHL View Post
I've seen lot of people using G2.

People who work in the phone stores.

and that's it
Lol i have one and including me 4 out of the 7 people who work in my store have one .. I work for T-Mobile lol ...

napsterr
Old
Thanks Meter 105
i have one.... for a week now.

and i had to decide between the N5 (a friend has one) and the G2 (another friend has one)...

but the price of the G2 was unbeatable 240 for the G2. N5 would cost me 400...

so i buyed the G2... now we have a black one and a white one... and so far its a great phone