Ask a question

No registration required

Slim CM7 #4 bugs?

OP hard core

20th January 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hello guys i have this problems with the SLIM CM7 #4.
I want to tell you so that if anyone has the same problems the developer can fix it in the next release

i insatalled the rom following this guide and i am very satisfied .. it works and looks great .. I only encountered 2 proplems:

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though.
2) when i connect the phone to the charger i can't turn it on .. i have to disconnect the charger then turn it on, otherwise it remains stuck with the battery logo.

thanks guys
20th January 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,423

1,810 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard core

I want to tell you so that if anyone has the same problems the developer can fix it in the next release

i insatalled the rom following this guide and i am very satisfied .. it works and looks great .. I only encountered 2 proplems:

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though.
2) when i connect the phone to the charger i can't turn it on .. i have to disconnect the charger then turn it on, otherwise it remains stuck with the battery logo.

thanks guys

Rom related problems you have to post in the Rom thread or if you can't then you have to post it in Q&A Thread not here .
REPORTED
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard core

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though (update : only with the torch app preinstalled with the rom)

thanks guys

update .. i was wrong ...
all torch apps dont't work ... the led is not recognized ...
the only one worrking is the one preinstalled with the rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread