Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,450 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Slim CM7 #4 bugs?

Tip us?

hard core
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Slim CM7 #4 bugs?

Hello guys i have this problems with the SLIM CM7 #4.
I want to tell you so that if anyone has the same problems the developer can fix it in the next release

i insatalled the rom following this guide and i am very satisfied .. it works and looks great .. I only encountered 2 proplems:

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though.
2) when i connect the phone to the charger i can't turn it on .. i have to disconnect the charger then turn it on, otherwise it remains stuck with the battery logo.

thanks guys

Hitesh2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1338
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard core View Post
I want to tell you so that if anyone has the same problems the developer can fix it in the next release

i insatalled the rom following this guide and i am very satisfied .. it works and looks great .. I only encountered 2 proplems:

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though.
2) when i connect the phone to the charger i can't turn it on .. i have to disconnect the charger then turn it on, otherwise it remains stuck with the battery logo.

thanks guys
Rom related problems you have to post in the Rom thread or if you can't then you have to post it in Q&A Thread not here .
REPORTED
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hard core
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard core View Post

1) The flashlight with any camera app doesn't work .. if i use a torch app it works though (update : only with the torch app preinstalled with the rom)

thanks guys
update .. i was wrong ...
all torch apps dont't work ... the led is not recognized ...
the only one worrking is the one preinstalled with the rom