csalavr
Old
(Last edited by csalavr; 8th December 2013 at 06:32 PM.) Reason: change
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] noname china 2 din android help find out what is it

Hi
I just buyed a noname china gps dvd multimedia
How can i find out which softvare and hardvare has?
i know that has android 4.0.4 that one i can read from android menu
How can i root it? I instaled an igo 8 and the system bar is covering the lower buttons i have to root to install the full!screen app.
it would be nice to see which softver is on it to change it because its very rudimentar and not user friendly.
my backup kamera is not turning on automaticaly when i put in reverse i have to chekit manualy. my wheel commands are not working propely, my radio is very poor.
im suspecting that has a fairly good hardware but a ver low end softvare. this is why i try to change it if someone helps me.
So first how to root?
second what hardvare do i have?
what firmaware upgrade posibilities do i have?

I figured out its EW-8VW-A40 type stereo.
so how can i root it?????
pleeeeease help

thanks for helping

)

nobody helps but i keep on
i changed the gps to sygic and it works doesnt cover the system bar anymore great one problem solved
The Following User Says Thank You to csalavr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gochapka
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Bad Chinese units!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csalavr View Post
Hi
I just buyed a noname china gps dvd multimedia
How can i find out which softvare and hardvare has?
i know that has android 4.0.4 that one i can read from android menu
How can i root it? I instaled an igo 8 and the system bar is covering the lower buttons i have to root to install the full!screen app.
it would be nice to see which softver is on it to change it because its very rudimentar and not user friendly.
my backup kamera is not turning on automaticaly when i put in reverse i have to chekit manualy. my wheel commands are not working propely, my radio is very poor.
im suspecting that has a fairly good hardware but a ver low end softvare. this is why i try to change it if someone helps me.
So first how to root?
second what hardvare do i have?
what firmaware upgrade posibilities do i have?

I figured out its EW-8VW-A40 type stereo.
so how can i root it?????

pleeeeease help

thanks for helping

)

nobody helps but i keep on
i changed the gps to sygic and it works doesnt cover the system bar anymore great one problem solved

HI!,

I can not help you at the moment , I'm new and I have no experience, so if I have a problem similar to yours.
I bought a similar device with Android 2.3 and has a few problems, some serious and others not so much.
What I have wanted is to change the Android OS by WinCW 6.0, I think this is the most reliable time the Android, in addition to better display screens in Android is very poor in this regard, but I do not know if this is possible .
It is an extensive list of problems, but the more I dislike (also the GPS IGO, the bottom image is cropped) is that the unit can operate the DVR front camera, but running it is very erratic and unstable.
The seller tried to start to solve but then I did not respond more and presented other problems and I had no more response.

Greetings.