Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,876 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weird Internal Memory Issue

Tip us?

Pr0x13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Weird Internal Memory Issue

I really need help here. okay so first off im on the newest Cleanrom, and s-off. I was experiencing random reboots so i went to flash the firmware package from turges stock rom page through fastboot. here's where it gets weird, for some reason when i try to copy a file from my win8 pc just through windows explorer it would hang on 0%, and also flashing a file through fastboot hangs on "sending". i can flash roms through twrp but not kernels! (hangs at 0%). BUT file manipulation works fine directly on the phone itself as does downloading files through my phone's web browser directly onto the device. can someone more knowledgeable or a dev please help!

redpoint73
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x13 View Post
I really need help here. okay so first off im on the newest Cleanrom, and s-off. I was experiencing random reboots so i went to flash the firmware package from turges stock rom page through fastboot. here's where it gets weird, for some reason when i try to copy a file from my win8 pc just through windows explorer it would hang on 0%, and also flashing a file through fastboot hangs on "sending". i can flash roms through twrp but not kernels! (hangs at 0%). BUT file manipulation works fine directly on the phone itself as does downloading files through my phone's web browser directly onto the device. can someone more knowledgeable or a dev please help!
What response do you get with the fastboot command:

fastboot devices

Try installing the HTC drivers again. But its a known issue that Windows 8 is very problematic with adb/fastboot and the HTC drivers in general.
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)