Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Please help.

OP mattzz86

18th January 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi Guys, so apologies in advance for not knowing exactly what I'm talking about but I've got a problem with my htc one x

So last night i updated my phone, and it asked me to plug it in as I had low battery. This I did. I went to bed and when i woke up this morning the phone was dead. It was still plugged in though so I dont think it ran out of battery. I turned the phone on and it came up on the white htc quietly brilliant screen and wont progress any further.

i read a few forums and im not entirely sure how bad it is so I dont want to start fiddling without asking. any advice is great
18th January 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,498

15,443 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is it the HTC One X (Endeavoru) or the HTC One XL / at&t One X (Evita)?

Sent from my Evita
20th January 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Did you try to powerdrain and to restart again?

Or check with the manufacturer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzz86

Hi Guys, so apologies in advance for not knowing exactly what I'm talking about but I've got a problem with my htc one x

So last night i updated my phone, and it asked me to plug it in as I had low battery. This I did. I went to bed and when i woke up this morning the phone was dead. It was still plugged in though so I dont think it ran out of battery. I turned the phone on and it came up on the white htc quietly brilliant screen and wont progress any further.

i read a few forums and im not entirely sure how bad it is so I dont want to start fiddling without asking. any advice is great

20th January 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,498

15,443 posts
Donate to Me
More
What do you mean by powerdrain? Discharging the device? I wouldn't suggest doing that on a device that's refusing to boot.

Sent from my Evita
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread