Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 49,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please help.

Tip us?

mattzz86
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Please help.

Hi Guys, so apologies in advance for not knowing exactly what I'm talking about but I've got a problem with my htc one x

So last night i updated my phone, and it asked me to plug it in as I had low battery. This I did. I went to bed and when i woke up this morning the phone was dead. It was still plugged in though so I dont think it ran out of battery. I turned the phone on and it came up on the white htc quietly brilliant screen and wont progress any further.

i read a few forums and im not entirely sure how bad it is so I dont want to start fiddling without asking. any advice is great

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,840

DONATE TO ME
Is it the HTC One X (Endeavoru) or the HTC One XL / at&t One X (Evita)?

Sent from my Evita
OnePlus One | crDroid/AK.033 | TWRP 2.7.1.1

Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!

Wesby2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Did you try to powerdrain and to restart again?

Or check with the manufacturer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzz86 View Post
Hi Guys, so apologies in advance for not knowing exactly what I'm talking about but I've got a problem with my htc one x

So last night i updated my phone, and it asked me to plug it in as I had low battery. This I did. I went to bed and when i woke up this morning the phone was dead. It was still plugged in though so I dont think it ran out of battery. I turned the phone on and it came up on the white htc quietly brilliant screen and wont progress any further.

i read a few forums and im not entirely sure how bad it is so I dont want to start fiddling without asking. any advice is great

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,840

DONATE TO ME
What do you mean by powerdrain? Discharging the device? I wouldn't suggest doing that on a device that's refusing to boot.

Sent from my Evita
OnePlus One | crDroid/AK.033 | TWRP 2.7.1.1

Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!