Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,344 Members 46,493 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

big problem

Tip us?

ivanmadzarov
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default big problem

My phone fall down on the ground from my pocket and after that its like dead cannot enter bootloader recovery except when i conect it to pc.
when i connect it to pc and i try to enter recovery i get message "recovery is not seandroid enforcing i9505" and phone is restarting. only thing i can do is entering download mode and thats all how can i fix this thank you.

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 554

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanmadzarov View Post
My phone fall down on the ground from my pocket and after that its like dead cannot enter bootloader recovery except when i conect it to pc.
when i connect it to pc and i try to enter recovery i get message "recovery is not seandroid enforcing i9505" and phone is restarting. only thing i can do is entering download mode and thats all how can i fix this thank you.
- Shutdown ur phone
- Press button Volume up + Home + Power. When see the white title "Samsung Galaxy GT-i9505" drop the Power button
- It will go to CUSTOM Recovery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA

ivanmadzarov
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
- Shutdown ur phone
- Press button Volume up + Home + Power. When see the white title "Samsung Galaxy GT-i9505" drop the Power button
- It will go to CUSTOM Recovery
i tried this already but its not wokring when i connect it to pc its starting but i get message recovery is not seandroid enforcing i9505 and device its turning off. i can enter in download mode same but volume down button but i dont know how can that help me what can i do to fix it please someone... thanks

andy1weir
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
i tried this already but its not wokring when i connect it to pc its starting but i get message recovery is not seandroid enforcing i9505 and device its turning off. i can enter in download mode same but volume down button but i dont know how can that help me what can i do to fix it please someone... thanks
if you can enter download mode, flash stock files via odin see if that allows your phone to boot normally

ivanmadzarov
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1weir View Post
if you can enter download mode, flash stock files via odin see if that allows your phone to boot normally
ok i noticed something now when i enter in download mod it says downloading on screen and in the korner i see this
odin mode
product mode:gt-i9505
current binary custom
system status custom
knox kernel lock 0x0
knox warranty void 0x1
csb-config-lsb 0x30
write protection enable
emmc burst mode enabled how can i use odin is this how i connect it to odin i have the program but how can i use it

andy1weir
Old
(Last edited by andy1weir; 19th January 2014 at 10:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
ok i noticed something now when i enter in download mod it says downloading on screen and in the korner i see this
odin mode
product mode:gt-i9505
current binary custom
system status custom
knox kernel lock 0x0
knox warranty void 0x1
csb-config-lsb 0x30
write protection enable
emmc burst mode enabled how can i use odin is this how i connect it to odin i have the program but how can i use it

you need to find the stock files for you device and flash via odin, theres plenty guides of how to use odin, once you have the files its pretty easy, what software was it running originally? 4.2.2? or 4.3?
The Following User Says Thank You to andy1weir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ivanmadzarov
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1weir View Post
you need to find the stock files for you device and flash via odin, theres plenty guides of how to use odin, once you have the files its pretty easy, what software was it running originally? 4.2.2? or 4.3?
originaly was running 4.2.2 i am trying to find for dubai or uae is it problem if i donwload a firmware from different region then this

ivanmadzarov
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i downloaded this firmware http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2409867 and i extracted it and i put it in the pda in odin trying when i press start i see FAIL
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
what i did wrong

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 20th January 2014 at 11:50 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,002

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i downloaded this firmware http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2409867 and i extracted it and i put it in the pda in odin trying when i press start i see FAIL
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
what i did wrong

hey there mate , your having a problem flashing that file because its a 4.2.2 rom and you already have a newbootloader which mean Not possible to downgrade when you have Knox Warranty Void. and you can check this threadto know more about KNOX, so Download and Flash a 4.3 base in your country and you should be fine.Have a nice day.

Edit: You can download a Official rom from here base from your country.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ivanmadzarov
Old
(Last edited by ivanmadzarov; 21st January 2014 at 03:04 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
hey there mate , your having a problem flashing that file because its a 4.2.2 rom and you already have a newbootloader which mean Not possible to downgrade when you have Knox Warranty Void. and you can check this threadto know more about KNOX, so Download and Flash a 4.3 base in your country and you should be fine.Have a nice day.

Edit: You can download a Official rom from here base from your country.
i did same like you explained to me guys but its still not working same error
on the phone i can see this
start[224,1448]
sw rev, check fail: found :3, binary :1
Can anyone help me wake up my phone or atleast if someone have idea what the problem can or cannot be fixed