APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

what ? --

OP spydergt

20th January 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
houston
Thanks Meter: 9

70 posts
More
OK

i installed safe strap , but i messed up and instead of first creating a slot 1 and installing to that location i just installed, and it over wrote the stock rom. i rebooted the phone and its X note 7.0, i added a few slots installed roms , removed them later, then i decided to try removing everything , i even uninstalled safestrap , the phone still boots into X note 7.0. i messed up my phone and had to restore from factory recovery. when the phone rebooted it rebooted into X note 7.0 when i check settings it says x note rom. i have removed everything from the phone from the other roms and safestrap but the phone no longer boots stock. it does however still have touchwi
20th January 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydergt

OK

i installed safe strap , but i messed up and instead of first creating a slot 1 and installing to that location i just installed, and it over wrote the stock rom. i rebooted the phone and its X note 7.0, i added a few slots installed roms , removed them later, then i decided to try removing everything , i even uninstalled safestrap , the phone still boots into X note 7.0. i messed up my phone and had to restore from factory recovery. when the phone rebooted it rebooted into X note 7.0 when i check settings it says x note rom. i have removed everything from the phone from the other roms and safestrap but the phone no longer boots stock. it does however still have touchwi

This has already been addressed. someone had the same problem as you. look around.. you're going to have to use odin and flash everything to stock. make sure you download the correct files.
20th January 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
houston

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billaboy25

This has already been addressed. someone had the same problem as you. look around.. you're going to have to use odin and flash everything to stock. make sure you download the correct files.

Its ok i dont want stock , i hate touchwiz, im looking into using GE launcher and now im wondering if i can just install that and then ice Touchwiz via titanium backup and never have to see another bloody im sorry touchwiz has failed again
20th January 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #4  
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 5,132

3,270 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

OK

Download UrDroid from the development section and flash it over the stock location. It will save you having to use Odin. It is a stock rooted ROM that can be unrooted if need be

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7048a771.png
20th January 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
houston

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick

Download UrDroid from the development section and flash it over the stock location. It will save you having to use Odin. It is a stock rooted ROM that can be unrooted if need be

Lol , OFT. im at HB main campus for "training" you can plainly see that training is going well im on xda working on my phone lolol
20th January 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #6  
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 5,132

3,270 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Lol , OFT. im at HB main campus for "training" you can plainly see that training is going well im on xda working on my phone lolol

Lol Hallabortion? The red mafia?
Yeah I know how that goes. I drill on PD 829, and have "drillers training" at the Noble Energy office tomorrow. All day thing. Then I go back on morning tour for 2 weeks as soon as I'm done there

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread