Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

what ? --

Tip us?

spydergt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default what ? --

OK

i installed safe strap , but i messed up and instead of first creating a slot 1 and installing to that location i just installed, and it over wrote the stock rom. i rebooted the phone and its X note 7.0, i added a few slots installed roms , removed them later, then i decided to try removing everything , i even uninstalled safestrap , the phone still boots into X note 7.0. i messed up my phone and had to restore from factory recovery. when the phone rebooted it rebooted into X note 7.0 when i check settings it says x note rom. i have removed everything from the phone from the other roms and safestrap but the phone no longer boots stock. it does however still have touchwi
Devices: SGS3 cm 10.1.2 B&N NT CM 10.1.2 just added samsung galaxy note 3.0 and Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0

oldpc 6800 mogul sprint flashed to crickets 2x ip3g 2x ip3gs 2x ip4

billaboy25
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydergt View Post
OK

i installed safe strap , but i messed up and instead of first creating a slot 1 and installing to that location i just installed, and it over wrote the stock rom. i rebooted the phone and its X note 7.0, i added a few slots installed roms , removed them later, then i decided to try removing everything , i even uninstalled safestrap , the phone still boots into X note 7.0. i messed up my phone and had to restore from factory recovery. when the phone rebooted it rebooted into X note 7.0 when i check settings it says x note rom. i have removed everything from the phone from the other roms and safestrap but the phone no longer boots stock. it does however still have touchwi
This has already been addressed. someone had the same problem as you. look around.. you're going to have to use odin and flash everything to stock. make sure you download the correct files.

spydergt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by billaboy25 View Post
This has already been addressed. someone had the same problem as you. look around.. you're going to have to use odin and flash everything to stock. make sure you download the correct files.
Its ok i dont want stock , i hate touchwiz, im looking into using GE launcher and now im wondering if i can just install that and then ice Touchwiz via titanium backup and never have to see another bloody im sorry touchwiz has failed again
Devices: SGS3 cm 10.1.2 B&N NT CM 10.1.2 just added samsung galaxy note 3.0 and Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0

RErick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
OK

Download UrDroid from the development section and flash it over the stock location. It will save you having to use Odin. It is a stock rooted ROM that can be unrooted if need be

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7048a771.png
Sign up to copy.com here for free and receive an extra free 5GB storage. That's 20GB free!

Everyone Needs To Read This

spydergt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick View Post
Download UrDroid from the development section and flash it over the stock location. It will save you having to use Odin. It is a stock rooted ROM that can be unrooted if need be

Lol , OFT. im at HB main campus for "training" you can plainly see that training is going well im on xda working on my phone lolol

RErick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Lol , OFT. im at HB main campus for "training" you can plainly see that training is going well im on xda working on my phone lolol
Lol Hallabortion? The red mafia?
Yeah I know how that goes. I drill on PD 829, and have "drillers training" at the Noble Energy office tomorrow. All day thing. Then I go back on morning tour for 2 weeks as soon as I'm done there

Sign up to copy.com here for free and receive an extra free 5GB storage. That's 20GB free!

Everyone Needs To Read This