Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Just Want "How To Install I9070P CM11 Rom?" ...

19th January 2014, 06:24 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
I don't understand how to change tee folder. Just want how to CM11 install my I9070P telephone. Thanks for help.
 
 
19th January 2014, 07:34 PM |#2  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,542
 
7,713 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EknCn

I don't understand how to change tee folder. Just want how to CM11 install my I9070P telephone. Thanks for help.

Explanation: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191628
20th January 2014, 02:13 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

Explanation: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191628

Now what im doing? I tried this way but it's not work. But i think i'm not change tee folder how?
20th January 2014, 02:18 PM |#4  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,542
 
7,713 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EknCn

Now what im doing? I tried this way but it's not work. But i think i'm not change tee folder how?

I have I9070 phone, so I can't tell you what you are doing wrong. Did you follow every step in that guide?
20th January 2014, 03:06 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

I have I9070 phone, so I can't tell you what you are doing wrong. Did you follow every step in that guide?

Yes i do. I'm trying flash and say "Installation Aborted"...
20th January 2014, 06:11 PM |#6  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,542
 
7,713 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EknCn

Yes i do. I'm trying flash and say "Installation Aborted"...

For that part take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2302599
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes