Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 41,815 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My HTC One cannot take screenshot after flashing into ARHD 6.0

Tip us?

zwanzig20
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] My HTC One cannot take screenshot after flashing into ARHD 6.0

Hallo everybody, yesterday i flashed custom rom ARHD 6.0 GE edition into my htc one.
Now there is problem, I cannot take screenshot with my HTC one anymore, even with power+voldown, power+home and power+volup.
I dont know whats wrong with my phone, so if theres anyone that knows the solution, i would be glad to hear that.
Thank you in advance.

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 900

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwanzig20 View Post
Hallo everybody, yesterday i flashed custom rom ARHD 6.0 GE edition into my htc one.
Now there is problem, I cannot take screenshot with my HTC one anymore, even with power+voldown, power+home and power+volup.
I dont know whats wrong with my phone, so if theres anyone that knows the solution, i would be glad to hear that.
Thank you in advance.
power + volume down works in the GPE ... it takes precise timing
keep trying you'll see. Power + Home does not work without a sense rom
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

Darkmx2000
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwanzig20 View Post
Thank you in advance.
Yeah compared to the stock ROM it takes precise timing yo get it to take the screen shot but on the GE Roms you need to hold down the power button and vol down for it work. Its a pain cause on the stock ROM it was so easy but its frustrating on the GE ROM. I presently have the Verizon HTC One running the GE ROM.

Sent from my HTCOneVZW using Tapatalk
HTC One S-Off Rooted BABY!
ROM: GPE Stock 4.4.3 by Santod040
Kernel: Stock

zwanzig20
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmx2000 View Post
Yeah compared to the stock ROM it takes precise timing yo get it to take the screen shot but on the GE Roms you need to hold down the power button and vol down for it work. Its a pain cause on the stock ROM it was so easy but its frustrating on the GE ROM. I presently have the Verizon HTC One running the GE ROM.

Sent from my HTCOneVZW using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
power + volume down works in the GPE ... it takes precise timing
keep trying you'll see. Power + Home does not work without a sense rom
Thank you very much for the answers, it works.