Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

i437p rom flash

OP GLMA

8th January 2014, 02:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Hi was able to unlock i437p 4.1.2 by downgrade to 4.0.4 but wifi didnt work my backup was corrupted and cant find i437p 4.1.2 firmware, i try with clockwork but dont work either i like to know i anyone can help me with a firmware backup or the update or firmware is for the p version.

thanks in advance...
8th January 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #2  
droidinterest's Avatar
Member
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 23
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLMA

Hi was able to unlock i437p 4.1.2 by downgrade to 4.0.4 but wifi didnt work my backup was corrupted and cant find i437p 4.1.2 firmware, i try with clockwork but dont work either i like to know i anyone can help me with a firmware backup or the update or firmware is for the p version.

thanks in advance...

go to sammobile.com

or try search in this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2482874
8th January 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidinterest

go to sammobile.com

or try search in this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2482874

Done, and done....no firmware otherwise i will not be asking thanks for the suggestions...
20th January 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Sibiu
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
All problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLMA

Done, and done....no firmware otherwise i will not be asking thanks for the suggestions...

So do I, [me too , idem] I have done as you , but we got
Contact me if you need help with your mobile.
Sorry for my english , I'm from Romania
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes