It's worth a look, but could still leave them with patchy coverage. If it's going to be a while, why wait when it's not hard to just trade the phone? I guess I don't see a reason why hold out on getting a Verizon phone to work when you could just get one that works now with little to no monetary loss. It's just a Verizon S3, not really something worth "waiting" for when they could get the same thing but more functional on their network of choice.
They made an honest mistake and waiting might give them "good enough" service - but other than that they're stuck with dial up speed only and risk bricking a phone they could just trade or sell now.
Maybe I'm just impatient and risk averse.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Sent from my HAF 912 i5-3450 HD 6870 using Google Chrome