Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For

The post Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For appeared first on … more

RAVPower RP-WD02 – Android Accessories Review

more

A Look at the Telegram+ Situation

more

Remove Unlocked Warning Message from Moto E 2015

more
Post Reply

phablet rom like PARANOIDANDROID

OP Thomaslje

18th January 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Hello. Can anybod tell if there will come a phablet rom live PARANOIDANDROID I need a rom that will support the massive screen, as now the phone seams useless with the big screen when you cant fit more apps in the dreawer and so on.
20th January 2014, 08:21 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 406
 
1,294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomaslje

Hello. Can anybod tell if there will come a phablet rom live PARANOIDANDROID I need a rom that will support the massive screen, as now the phone seams useless with the big screen when you cant fit more apps in the dreawer and so on.

I've been using the xposed App settings to change/reduce the DPI of programs, and that works pretty well.
20th January 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChodTheWacko

I've been using the xposed App settings to change/reduce the DPI of programs, and that works pretty well.


Thx dude can you maby give me a link not scure where to find it.
20th January 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 406
 
1,294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomaslje

Thx dude can you maby give me a link not scure where to find it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2072081
The Following User Says Thank You to ChodTheWacko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Wrong.
Last edited by Thomaslje; 20th January 2014 at 10:41 PM.
20th January 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008

Have you gotten the stuck launcher to be at 213 dpi. cant find the one I need to change.
21st January 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 406
 
1,294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomaslje

Have you gotten the stuck launcher to be at 213 dpi. cant find the one I need to change.

I haven't messed with the launcher - I use NovaLauncher.
I mainly use it for apps, like facebook or the xda app.

- Frank

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes