Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,005 Members 49,015 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] "Razr M" sytem file delete, no connection to play store

Tip us?

Delerios
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] "Razr M" sytem file delete, no connection to play store

Ok so I recently got a Razr M and I was itching to find a way to root and just last friday somebody found there way around the OTA update to gain root again so of course I followed the method and gained access no problem. (If you want the link I will leave it at the bottom)

Well first things first, I wanted to install all of my root apps and I was running low on space on my phone so I decided I didn't need some of my larger files so I started deleting and since I now have root I thought getting rid of bloatware from my carrier would free tons of space so I went through and deleted some unused Verizon apps and AFEW google apps that also came with the phone and now I can't get into the Play Store...

My Wifi and 4G are greyed out and I cant access any of the google apps, I can remember most of the system apps i uninstalled and I will list them at the bottom. I tried re-installing these apps but no luck in trying, I still cant open google play and the wifi is still greyed.

Please help me

Google+
Google Settings
Google Search
Audible
My Verizon Mobile
Play Newstand
Quick office
Verizon Navigator
voice search

Root Method: lol can't post links yet, "Razr M Root DroidViews" is what i typed to find it, click the most recent one

aviwdoowks
Old
Thanks Meter 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerios View Post
Ok so I recently got a Razr M and I was itching to find a way to root and just last friday somebody found there way around the OTA update to gain root again so of course I followed the method and gained access no problem. (If you want the link I will leave it at the bottom)

Well first things first, I wanted to install all of my root apps and I was running low on space on my phone so I decided I didn't need some of my larger files so I started deleting and since I now have root I thought getting rid of bloatware from my carrier would free tons of space so I went through and deleted some unused Verizon apps and AFEW google apps that also came with the phone and now I can't get into the Play Store...

My Wifi and 4G are greyed out and I cant access any of the google apps, I can remember most of the system apps i uninstalled and I will list them at the bottom. I tried re-installing these apps but no luck in trying, I still cant open google play and the wifi is still greyed.

Please help me

Google+
Google Settings
Google Search
Audible
My Verizon Mobile
Play Newstand
Quick office
Verizon Navigator
voice search

Root Method: lol can't post links yet, "Razr M Root DroidViews" is what i typed to find it, click the most recent one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2605511
The root link is good btw.
I am Maxx'ed, X + 1/2
Moto X, Ultra, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7.
The Following User Says Thank You to aviwdoowks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Delerios
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks View Post
Thank you I appreciate the help, I didn't see this forum, I'm gonna comeback with the results of HOPEFULLY a fully functional Razr M