[Q] Help, Can't Update DNA

Tip us?

christopher68369
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeOxD View Post
Hello, Please help.....

I'm not an USA Citizen and don't live in USA so i'm not Verizon costumer But i have Verizon sim card.
I can not update my phone on ANDROID 4.2.2 Please if there is any way to update my phone please help me to update.
You can try this but I cannot guarantee that this will work. but it has worked for me. first off go to about-software update, and their on the top right corner is a settings button where it says update over wifi connection and make sure that this box is checked. then take out the sim and then go to settings-mobile data-preferred network and change from gsm/umts to cdma/lte. now make sure that your phone is connected to a wifi connection. you will get a message saying no cdma connection was found. just hit okay and ignore it. then go to settings- apps- all- and find google services framework and then hit clear data then force stop. now go to settings- software update- check new. do NOT go to settings-about-software update-check new to check for updates because it did not work for me and kept telling me that their was no update. I do not know why but if its confusing to understand then make this note- if the check new option is under status then you are in the right place.

Viklennon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightee View Post
Tried to run this RUU again. Getting IMAGE ERROR:158. I`m S-On and Locked. Software version 2.07

Am i missing something?
Same thing for me, then I read it says that in order to use this RUU, you must revert back to the stock 1.15 hboot and 1.15 Stock Recovery but when I use the RUU to get back I also get the IMAGE ERROR: 158.