5,593,248 Members 32,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one vs moto x . Which should I get

Tip us?

midnight assassin
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Thought about trading my one for an x. Still considering.

brholt6
Old
Thanks Meter 127
I really considered trading for a moto x but I've decided to stick with my one. I knew I'd regret it.

Sent from my Droid using xda app-developers app
Verizon HTC One - S-off'd
iPhone 4 - Retired (thankfully)
Motorola Droid - Retired

mpetruzz
Old
Thanks Meter 99
I had a one and sold it for an X. I am more than happy so far. The size of the phone overall is perfect for me and the screen is the same size! Yes its not as sharp but its still pretty darn nice.

I use my camera quite a bit and just could never get a good pic with my one. The updates moto has pushed out for the phone have been amazing!!

Battery life is way better and I like the fact that its also right out of the box. Active notifications are cool as well.

I'm happy, but am sure I'll switch at some point cause I get tired or phones easily

Sent from my XT1060 using xda app-developers app

exzacklyright
Old
Thanks Meter 98

DONATE TO ME
For me the real question is between the LG G2.

croppz
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Thinking about getting rid of the One as well. Just can't decide what to get. Even contemplating the 5s as a daily driver and just keeping the One as something to root/ROM all the time. Dunno.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

ctyonthehil
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I actually bit the bullet and did it. Though, it's a G2 as opposed to an X.

I have to say, out of the box, without doing anything other than turning wifi off, I'm at 80% with 2 hours screen time in a crappy signal location.

The difference from the One (which I loved) is staggering. I'd be at close to 25% right now...

But I still have to wonder about the X...

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Device: LG G2 (VZW) | ROM: Stock Rooted 4.2

D1 | Inc. | DX | Inc. 2 | Bionic | Lucid | Spectrum | Razr | Galaxy Nexus | Galaxy S3 | Razr HD | Inc4G | DNA | Galaxy S4 | Maxx HD | HTC One

spydersilk
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I had the G2 and want impressed with battery life. In the last 6 weeks, I've had the HTC One Max, galaxy s4,droid dna, LG G2, and now the HTC One. I've gotten the best battery life with the HTC phones.
I hated the UI of the G2. The colors just seemed cartoonish and childish. The S4 was laggy for me. I have loved all the HTC phones. I considered the moto X, but I love the front facing speakers and the build quality of the One. I think I would be disappointed if I went that route

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk