Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Invalid sim

Tip us?

jamal717
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Exclamation [Q] Invalid sim

Hey I have a sprint G2 and i switched from my note the lady told me to put my note sim in the g2 slot i thought this was weird because the G2 already had a sim and all i needed to do was swap Esns but she insisted she was correct and did it herself by the time i got home i noticed i was on 3g and it said Invalid sim..... Is there a way to fix this or will i have to go back to sprint?
Phone: Tmobile G1
Rom: Complete eclair 2.21
SPL: death spl
Ommmm my signatures weak lol

G1_enthusiast
Old
Thanks Meter 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal717 View Post
Hey I have a sprint G2 and i switched from my note the lady told me to put my note sim in the g2 slot i thought this was weird because the G2 already had a sim and all i needed to do was swap Esns but she insisted she was correct and did it herself by the time i got home i noticed i was on 3g and it said Invalid sim..... Is there a way to fix this or will i have to go back to sprint?
better go to a sprint, was this a sprint retailer lady? or CL?

ussually when this happen on tmobile the phone has been blacklisted aka reported stolen
Phone
HTC Touch pro II ---> Tmobile G1 ---> HTC HD2 ---> Tmobile G2 --> Samsung galaxy S II --> Samsung galaxy S3--> Sony Xperia "Zed"--->HTC one M7(Thank God, dont ever own a Sony)--->LG G2--->HTC one M8

Tablet

Tmobile Slate -----------> Blackberry playbook --------> Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 ---------->Nexus 7 ---------------->Nexus 7 Second Gen ---------> Dell Venue 8 Pro

jamal717
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Its fine now solved it

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app
Phone: Tmobile G1
Rom: Complete eclair 2.21
SPL: death spl
Ommmm my signatures weak lol