Kitkat wifi issues

OP randomlegend10

19th January 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Hello everyone. I have the moto g for about a week. I use stock from and faux kernel. A few days ago i upgraded it to kitkat (UK) and everything was working perfectly until yesterday. Wifi was working fine until somewhere in the afternoon . Then when I tried to connect to any wifi it just goes to authenticating obtaining IP address and then loops this. Its really frustrating so please if u have any solution help me. Thankss
The Following User Says Thank You to randomlegend10 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
I have the same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlegend10

Hello everyone. I have the moto g for about a week. I use stock from and faux kernel. A few days ago i upgraded it to kitkat (UK) and everything was working perfectly until yesterday. Wifi was working fine until somewhere in the afternoon . Then when I tried to connect to any wifi it just goes to authenticating obtaining IP address and then loops this. Its really frustrating so please if u have any solution help me. Thankss

I bought my moto g in Perú, then I flashed it with the US version, now all is perfect but the wifi connection doesn't work, could anyone here help me please?
21st January 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
try with your router on wpa2 security i had this problem and was gone with this change sorry my english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread