XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kitkat wifi issues

Tip us?

randomlegend10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Kitkat wifi issues

Hello everyone. I have the moto g for about a week. I use stock from and faux kernel. A few days ago i upgraded it to kitkat (UK) and everything was working perfectly until yesterday. Wifi was working fine until somewhere in the afternoon . Then when I tried to connect to any wifi it just goes to authenticating obtaining IP address and then loops this. Its really frustrating so please if u have any solution help me. Thankss
The Following User Says Thank You to randomlegend10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Diegol27
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default I have the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlegend10 View Post
Hello everyone. I have the moto g for about a week. I use stock from and faux kernel. A few days ago i upgraded it to kitkat (UK) and everything was working perfectly until yesterday. Wifi was working fine until somewhere in the afternoon . Then when I tried to connect to any wifi it just goes to authenticating obtaining IP address and then loops this. Its really frustrating so please if u have any solution help me. Thankss
I bought my moto g in Perú, then I flashed it with the US version, now all is perfect but the wifi connection doesn't work, could anyone here help me please?

darkxchains
Old
Thanks Meter 2
try with your router on wpa2 security i had this problem and was gone with this change sorry my english