Originally Posted by mcnutty
With the chips in this phone, you will have a very hard time overheating it. The parts are too low power to generate enough heat to cause damage. Even on high end phones, you can't really hurt them as they throttle performance to reduce heat generation.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
I still have my Note 2 and Note 3, as well as the older Galaxy Nexus(Verizon).
Those phones will overheat and shutdown when playing 1080p videos while
running navigation(such as Google Maps Navigation), with the car charger
plugged in. I assume Moto phone have the same kind of protection mechanism