5,594,805 Members 37,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Play Store installation

Tip us?
 
fromthestone
Old
(Last edited by fromthestone; 16th January 2014 at 07:15 AM.) Reason: i forgot to subscribe the thread...
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Google Play Store installation

Hello guys,
I have bought a GT-I8552 (Grand Quattro or Galaxy Win) in China and off course miss the google Paly store.
I followed other threads in XDA forum in order to root my device and install SuperSU, cwm, etc...
I downloaded Google Play Store apk and successfully installed it.
The problem is when i try to open the app, it disappear after few second without working and without show me any error message.
Could you help me to understand where is the problem?

Here below more information about my phone and apps:
- Galaxy Win GT-I8552 Dual Sim
- Android Version: 4.1.2
- Baseband Version: I8552ZCAMJ2
- Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1443145
- Build Number: JZ054K.I8552ZCAMJ2
- SuperSU Version 1.89
- Google Play Store Version 4.5.10 (I have also tried version 4.1.10)

Thanks
 
mysteryno46
Old
#2  
mysteryno46's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 120
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ahmedabad

 
DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb Try this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthestone View Post
Hello guys,
I have bought a GT-I8552 (Grand Quattro or Galaxy Win) in China and off course miss the google Paly store.
I followed other threads in XDA forum in order to root my device and install SuperSU, cwm, etc...
I downloaded Google Play Store apk and successfully installed it.
The problem is when i try to open the app, it disappear after few second without working and without show me any error message.
Could you help me to understand where is the problem?

Here below more information about my phone and apps:
- Galaxy Win GT-I8552 Dual Sim
- Android Version: 4.1.2
- Baseband Version: I8552ZCAMJ2
- Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1443145
- Build Number: JZ054K.I8552ZCAMJ2
- SuperSU Version 1.89
- Google Play Store Version 4.5.10 (I have also tried version 4.1.10)

Thanks
Have you rooted your phone? If yes, then install lucky patcher and download modded playstore from lucky patcher option.
Devices I Own: Galaxy Win I8552, Galaxy S Duos, Galaxy 3, Galaxy SL I9003

Previously Owned: Samsung Corby Pro B5310, Samsung Corby S3650, Samsung J150, NEC e313

Devices Used: Grand Duos I9082, Galaxy Core, Iphone 3gs


 
Irwenzhao
Old
#3  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 170
Posts: 566
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthestone View Post
Hello guys,
I have bought a GT-I8552 (Grand Quattro or Galaxy Win) in China and off course miss the google Paly store.
I followed other threads in XDA forum in order to root my device and install SuperSU, cwm, etc...
I downloaded Google Play Store apk and successfully installed it.
The problem is when i try to open the app, it disappear after few second without working and without show me any error message.
Could you help me to understand where is the problem?

Here below more information about my phone and apps:
- Galaxy Win GT-I8552 Dual Sim
- Android Version: 4.1.2
- Baseband Version: I8552ZCAMJ2
- Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1443145
- Build Number: JZ054K.I8552ZCAMJ2
- SuperSU Version 1.89
- Google Play Store Version 4.5.10 (I have also tried version 4.1.10)

Thanks
Did u flash GApps? Don't just install Play Store. GApps has to be installed.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
Smash that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniRom, running on my fabulous Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA.
The Following User Says Thank You to Irwenzhao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fromthestone
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryno46 View Post
Have you rooted your phone? If yes, then install lucky patcher and download modded playstore from lucky patcher option.
Yes, my phone is rooted and i even installed CWM.
I tried to install lucky patcher but Google Play Store but still doesn't work...
Now i'm trying to Flass Gapps and check what's happen...
Thank you for your support!
 
fromthestone
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwenzhao View Post
Did u flash GApps? Don't just install Play Store. GApps has to be installed.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
I have successfully flashed Gapps... but Google Play Store open, asked me to login with my GMail account.
Gmail is working, Google+ can't work (i'm in Mainland China and i don't care to use it) and Play store try to load the home page but finally i get internet connection problem...
I also Tried to access it using VPN... but still the same.
I either cannot sync Google Account because i get a "sound" error in google search.
Any solution?

I forgot, my firmware is not CyanogenMod, but is the original one...
 
fromthestone
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
I solved the problem and successfully flashed gapps package again downloaded from another website.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...