[Q] Useful, rather uncommon apps

Tip us?

Jvov
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Phone [Q] Useful, rather uncommon apps

So I have been browsing through some threads and found a couple of interesting apps, for example the Torque app where you can see your car velocimeter through your phone's screen and some other app where you can control your house's lights. I would like suggestions of cool, usable apps. If someone can help I would appreciate it!
If you want me to reply to you, make sure to Quote me or use @Jvov otherwise I will not be able to see your comment!

Devices: HTC ONE (M7_UL) 32GB | MOTOROLA MILESTONE 2 8GB (TIM) | IPHONE 5 16GB (VERIZON) | NVIDIA SHIELD 32GB (Italic and red = Not in use anymore)

Donate if you can and if I was helpful! http://goo.gl/QfJpW9

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvov View Post
So I have been browsing through some threads and found a couple of interesting apps, for example the Torque app where you can see your car velocimeter through your phone's screen and some other app where you can control your house's lights. I would like suggestions of cool, usable apps. If someone can help I would appreciate it!
here are some:
If I helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want me to reply, QUOTE me or mention me using @alray, otherwise don't expect any reply

Useful links for HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Return to stock for Canadian HTC One Users by SaHiLzZ (BELL, TELUS, ROGERS)
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jvov
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
here are some:
thanks a lot, but my Sense 5 toolbox doesnt quite work, even selecting some tweaks and rebooting doesnt change at all
If you want me to reply to you, make sure to Quote me or use @Jvov otherwise I will not be able to see your comment!

Devices: HTC ONE (M7_UL) 32GB | MOTOROLA MILESTONE 2 8GB (TIM) | IPHONE 5 16GB (VERIZON) | NVIDIA SHIELD 32GB (Italic and red = Not in use anymore)

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvov View Post
thanks a lot, but my Sense 5 toolbox doesnt quite work, even selecting some tweaks and rebooting doesnt change at all
works fine here. you have xposed framework?
If I helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want me to reply, QUOTE me or mention me using @alray, otherwise don't expect any reply

Useful links for HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Return to stock for Canadian HTC One Users by SaHiLzZ (BELL, TELUS, ROGERS)
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jvov
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
works fine here. you have xposed framework?
It's working just fine now, it wasn't enabled on XPosed Modules tab. Thanks!

Enviado de meu HTC One usando Tapatalk