Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,381 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen Rotation?

Tip us?
 
ornobohornish
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 141
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default Screen Rotation?

By deleting which application note 3 screen rotation will be disable? I have rooted my phone and after deleting the bloatware my screen rotation capability has disable. think some apps which associated with screen rotation is deleted. which is the application? please help!
 
radicalisto
Old
#2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,415
Posts: 3,496
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ornobohornish View Post
By deleting which application note 3 screen rotation will be disable? I have rooted my phone and after deleting the bloatware my screen rotation capability has disable. think some apps which associated with screen rotation is deleted. which is the application? please help!
Apparently it is Samsung HUB... However I deleted mine and my rotation works fine.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
ornobohornish
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 141
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default tried your suggestion but not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Apparently it is Samsung HUB... However I deleted mine and my rotation works fine.
sorry, though I have restored Samsung HUB, and also hub updater but still screen rotation does not working?
 
radicalisto
Old
#4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,415
Posts: 3,496
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
If you deleted, restoring won't work, you have to reinstall the ROM again, then freeze it
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
ornobohornish
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 141
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default thanks problem solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
If you deleted, restoring won't work, you have to reinstall the ROM again, then freeze it

dear sir, thank you so much! now i can fix up my note 3!
 
radicalisto
Old
#6  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,415
Posts: 3,496
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ornobohornish View Post
dear sir, thank you so much! now i can fix up my note 3!
No problem, glad you got it sorted
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more

Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more