So you can do everything with this recovery despite the bluescreen. In fact if you use volume buttons and home buttons you can flash,wipe,reboot,etc.
But the problem is: how can I do it if I can't see what I'm doing?
Now,after some reboots, I had CWM6 without bluescreen one time so I wrote each menu entry and so I'm sharing it with you:
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup and restore
mounts and storage
Install zip submenu:
choose zip from sdcard
choose zip from last install folder
install zip from sideload
toggle signature verification
Wipe data/factory reset submenu:
Wipe cache partition submenu:
Backup and restore submenu:
backup to sdcard
restore from sdcard
delete from sdcard
advanced restore from sdcard
free unused backup data
choose default backup format
reboot to bootloader
wipe dalvik cache
Now the problem is how to flash a new rom? you can use CWM Manager or you can use CWM directly.
For example if you want to flash CM11-COOPER.zip via CWM, and not with the CWM manager app,you should:
-put the rom in the sdcard
-rename the rom zzCM11-COOPER.zip so it will appear at the end of the list
-reboot in cwm
- vol down -> home button -> home button -> vol up -> home button -> vol down -> home button
- wait some minutes for flashing
- press back button some times (just to be sure you came back to the main menu)
- press home button (reboot system)
If you want to wipe cache you should:
- boot in cwm
- vol down -> vol down -> vol down -> home button -> vol down -> home button
If you want to wipe dalvik cache you should:
-boot in cwm
- vol up -> home -> vol down -> vol down -> vol down -> home button -> vol down -> home button
P.S: I noticed that CWM6 is slower than CWM5 so you must do each step slowly to be sure everything works well.
P.S.2: sorry for my english!