[Q] PFI a86 and Roms

Tip us?

Majon88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] PFI a86 and Roms

Hi Guys

I have been following these xda forums for a while now but never registered until now. Please forgive me if this is the wrong section to post this under, any moderators feel free to move if need to, I am fairly new to android, I have an android tablet Asus TF101 and used a guide on here to root. a while back.

After a long wait I have finally gotten a new phone after having an old nokia 5800, well still waiting for it to be delivered, the new Padfone Infinity a86 I have searched and searched for methods to root the device, but can not seem to find any, at least any that seem legitimate does any one know if there is a root method available for it?

Second after looking into and rooting my tablet I would quite like to get into custom roms, but not quite confident in that area yet as I do not have the know how to fix it incase I brick it, Is there any youtube videos/channels anyone can reccomend I can watch. and rom manager is that worth looking at as I did hear some decent things about that.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Kind Regards

Majon.

Dr. Locker
Old
(Last edited by Dr. Locker; 16th December 2013 at 05:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
You could lookover there

http://www.android-hilfe.de/showthread.php?t=491837

Rooting für das New Padfone Infinity A86

But This page is in German language.

The tool itself is in chineese, even. But there is only One Button, so no way to be wrong

Majon88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thank you for reply, i ended up using kingoapp after i read that the threads were reopen because kingoapp had been working with xda

thanks again

majon

Xanthales
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Working root for The New Padfone Infinity a86

For all users, who don't want to use Kingoapp, take a look at this Thread.