[Q] Sony Xperia S Help

Search This thread

ZeeQRagE

Jan 21, 2014
Dear Sir,
I am having Sony Xperia S (LT26i) running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 not Rooted Build Number 6.2.B.1.96, it was running ok and still it's all features are working fine only problem I am facing is some days later I configured built-in McAfee that comes with Xperia and after that some days later I installed Game Killer (who actually didn't performed well cause my phone was not rooted) but after that I am facing these problems...

1- While playing any game (Candy Crush Saga, Find the Objects) the loading screen appears and disappears which is very irritating and had not faced this kind of problem before McAfee and Game Killer, for Candy Crush Saga orange screen KING written on it comes and go without a fixed interval I hope you will get my point.

This was irritating so I done a Factory Reset and after that I again configured McAfee and this time no Game killer stuff, now games are working fine but when ever I open Gallary, the same thing happens in Gallary while opening a picture the picture will adjust first then without having fix intervals it reload it self (which I had never faced earlier), even all pictures thumbnails in gallary reload their selves.

Guys I need help I don't know if some kind of virus is doing all this or blah blah...
I am not a very professional user of Android.

If the problem can't be solved please guide me that a root will work for it and what root I must obtain for Sony Xperia S (Jelly Bean or KitKat) with no bugs.

Thanks & regards