Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 51,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] China S4 clone

Tip us?

spamtrash
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Well, I have CAREFULLY read the whole thread.
I have read the OP statements, why he thinks that he shall look for help here, and I have read all of his opponents.

Guys, let's be honest: he wants a help with his problem, and (as he states) the mods have placed his begging thread here.

I agree with the logic behind.

Therefore, I have a similar problem: I was walking in the cold, rainy day outdoors with my dog. Not really having in mind that it is raining, I was using my phone for texting and calling.
And, here is my problem: when we almost returned home, I noticed something strange:

by dog made a big, badly smelling poo almost at my neighbor doors.
My problem is: shall I knock the doors asking for a paper?

the reason, why I'm describing it here is that this is the thread about CHINESE phone, and my dog had Chinese noodles just before, so, agreeing the OP's logic, I'm placing it in proper place.
HTC HD2 (still alive and kicking), I9000, I9300, I9505

knifey_au
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtrash View Post
the reason, why I'm describing it here is that this is the thread about CHINESE phone, and my dog had Chinese noodles just before, so, agreeing the OP's logic, I'm placing it in proper place.
lol i love you.

p.s. just leave it on the sidewalk and pretend it was somebody else who stupidly fed their dog chinese noodles.