Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Today or not?

Tip us?

mangoose33
Old
(Last edited by mangoose33; 21st January 2014 at 06:36 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Today or not?

Greetings.

How to display "today" in the calendar events? I've tried $(#C0DD#-#DD)#=0?Today:#C0EE#$ from the Zooper tips and tricks but it seems like #C0DD# doesn't work anymore.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,190

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoose33 View Post
How to display "today" in calendar? I've tried $(#C0DD#-#DD)#=0?Today:#C0EE#$ from tips but it seems like C0DD doesn't work anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
This should work
Code:
#C0SddMM#=#DddMM#?Today:#C0EE#$
. The code you used was probably meant to read $(#C0SD#-#DD)#=0?Today:#C0EE#$ because I don't think C0D ever existed as a tag. In that version it should also work

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

mangoose33
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Brilliant. Thank you. Actually you've missed "$" at the beginning but it doesn't matter for me.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,190

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoose33 View Post
Brilliant. Thank you. Actually you've missed "$" at the beginning but it doesn't matter for me.
Darn it... these buggers are really agile! Every time one of those slips away without me noticing

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

mangoose33
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
Darn it... these buggers are really agile! Every time one of those slips away without me noticing
Well, you've also skipped not dollar like S in #C0EE#. It took a while to figure out why my days are not that correct as they supposed to be.