Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] CMW

20th January 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Hello,

I have SGS2+ and Stock 4.2.2 for Slovakia Country (I9105PXWUBML1). What CWM is for me? I try Jerry but Odin donīť say me "Leave CS" only "end....". I try rename file just .tar. After reboot I havenīt CWM.. Could you help me please? Debugging is on.

I am noob, I know it
Last edited by 69saimon69; 20th January 2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Corect
21st January 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #2  
EnergySnail's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 46
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69saimon69

Hello,

I have SGS2+ and Stock 4.2.2 for Slovakia Country (I9105PXWUBML1). What CWM is for me? I try Jerry but Odin donīť say me "Leave CS" only "end....". I try rename file just .tar. After reboot I havenīt CWM.. Could you help me please? Debugging is on.

I am noob, I know it

Use this and select the right CWM for your phone and flash it with Odin.
The Following User Says Thank You to EnergySnail For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergySnail

Use this and select the right CWM for your phone and flash it with Odin.

I flash first and second CWM of your link. When I turn on phone with volume up + home + power i havenīt CWM. I have only stock android recovery . Please is there any with ORX stock rom? (Slovakia)
21st January 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #4  
EnergySnail's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 46
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69saimon69

I flash first and second CWM of your link. When I turn on phone with volume up + home + power i havenīt CWM. I have only stock android recovery . Please is there any with ORX stock rom? (Slovakia)

I don't know. It should work

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st January 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
What is wrong?

Copy from Odin:
<ID:0/023> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> CWM-6.4.5_4.2.2_ODIN-s2vep.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/023> Odin v.3 engine (ID:23)..
<ID:0/023> File analysis..
<ID:0/023> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/023> Initialzation..
<ID:0/023> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/023> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/023> recovery.img
<ID:0/023> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/023> RQT_CLOSE !!
<ID:0/023> RES OK !!
<ID:0/023> Removed!!
21st January 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #6  
andixlm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 795
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69saimon69

What is wrong?

Copy from Odin:
<ID:0/023> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> CWM-6.4.5_4.2.2_ODIN-s2vep.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/023> Odin v.3 engine (ID:23)..
<ID:0/023> File analysis..
<ID:0/023> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/023> Initialzation..
<ID:0/023> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/023> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/023> recovery.img
<ID:0/023> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/023> RQT_CLOSE !!
<ID:0/023> RES OK !!
<ID:0/023> Removed!!

It's all right.
21st January 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewww57

It's all right.

Odin not write PASS only RESET! Itīs okey?
21st January 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #8  
andixlm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 795
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69saimon69

Odin not write PASS only RESET! Itīs okey?

Yes, it's ok. Try this by @CoolDevelopment

Quote:

(If stock flashes back stock recovery automatically(some peoples phones do that))
1. Complete guide above until step 4.
2. Klick on PDA and select *filename*.tar.md5. Check that "F. Reset Time" is set and nothing else.
3. Pull out your phones battery.
4. Reboot into recovery(with Home+Power+Volume Up)
5. You should get a message to prevent rom from flashing stock revcovery, answer yes

The Following User Says Thank You to andixlm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewww57

Yes, it's ok. Try this by @CoolDevelopment

YES! Big Thank you it s work

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes