Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Defy+ fm radio disables calling

Tip us?

PerryTrademark
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Audio [Q] Defy+ fm radio disables calling

Hello, i am using this rom [JB+] CM10.2 Android 4.3 for the Defy(+) by Quarx and i encountered the following problem : when i try to open fm radio it says that FMRadioService has stopped. As a result any further calls that i make or receive are muted as i hear no voice (also the other person in the line dont hear me also). All other sounds are working normally...Any solutions?

P.S i cant post on rom's thread cause i am a new user and the forum dont let me to!

becer
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryTrademark View Post
Hello, i am using this rom [JB+] CM10.2 Android 4.3 for the Defy(+) by Quarx and i encountered the following problem : when i try to open fm radio it says that FMRadioService has stopped. As a result any further calls that i make or receive are muted as i hear no voice (also the other person in the line dont hear me also). All other sounds are working normally...Any solutions?

P.S i cant post on rom's thread cause i am a new user and the forum dont let me to!
This bug is known and not yet resolved. FM radio is using bluetooth module, so enabled radio is like enabled bluetooth
The Following User Says Thank You to becer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]