[Q] Defy+ fm radio disables calling

OP PerryTrademark

16th January 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
Hello, i am using this rom [JB+] CM10.2 Android 4.3 for the Defy(+) by Quarx and i encountered the following problem : when i try to open fm radio it says that FMRadioService has stopped. As a result any further calls that i make or receive are muted as i hear no voice (also the other person in the line dont hear me also). All other sounds are working normally...Any solutions?

P.S i cant post on rom's thread cause i am a new user and the forum dont let me to!
21st January 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #2  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 5

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryTrademark

Hello, i am using this rom [JB+] CM10.2 Android 4.3 for the Defy(+) by Quarx and i encountered the following problem : when i try to open fm radio it says that FMRadioService has stopped. As a result any further calls that i make or receive are muted as i hear no voice (also the other person in the line dont hear me also). All other sounds are working normally...Any solutions?

P.S i cant post on rom's thread cause i am a new user and the forum dont let me to!

This bug is known and not yet resolved. FM radio is using bluetooth module, so enabled radio is like enabled bluetooth
The Following User Says Thank You to becer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread