Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,312 Members 52,817 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Thin green line above notification bar?

Tip us?

miggym
Old
(Last edited by miggym; 21st January 2014 at 02:02 PM.) Reason: more info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Thin green line above notification bar?

There's a small thin green line between the notification bar and where the screen ends. It starts at the top left corner, ends about an inch or so to the right. I'm sure it's not a hardware problem because the position of the green line depends on the orientation of the phone. What could be causing it? It doesn't show up in screenshots.

edit: there doesn't seem to be anything downloading either, so i don't think it's a progress bar. Tried rebooting.

meawww
Old
Thanks Meter 445

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by miggym View Post
There's a small thin green line between the notification bar and where the screen ends. It starts at the top left corner, ends about an inch or so to the right. I'm sure it's not a hardware problem because the position of the green line depends on the orientation of the phone. What could be causing it? It doesn't show up in screenshots.

edit: there doesn't seem to be anything downloading either, so i don't think it's a progress bar. Tried rebooting.
Using custom rom? if so it might be the battery bar
The Following User Says Thank You to meawww For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miggym
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Amazing. I am stupid. Yes, that was it, thank you.

For those curious/anyone who stumbles upon this thread in the future- I'm running X-Note, and you can get rid of the battery bar in the X-Note Control menu.

Spere
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Battery bar that doesn't show on screenshots?

My screen have gone couple times full green, and one time s-view window was green. Just don't know what caused this.