FORUMS

[Q] cyanogenmod 11 on new 4.4 SM-N9005 bootloader

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By StefanoLambelet, Junior Member on 21st January 2014, 12:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i was wondering if cyanogenmod 11 will ever work on the new touchwiz 4.4.2 since it has a new bootloader?
 
 
21st January 2014, 02:47 PM |#2  
Drizzy xS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Derby
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSkullVenomX

i was wondering if cyanogenmod 11 will ever work on the new touchwiz 4.4.2 since it has a new bootloader?

The latest commit uploaded by cyanogenmod looks they are looking to support the new kernel source and bootloader so there's hope.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
21st January 2014, 02:49 PM |#3  
Hakired's Avatar
Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzy xS

The latest commit uploaded by cyanogenmod looks they are looking to support the new kernel source and bootloader so there's hope.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

where can I find the changelogs for the nightlies or updates for a specific rom from Cyanogen? Last time I checked they didnt have a forum section for HLTE devices.
21st January 2014, 02:54 PM |#4  
Drizzy xS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Derby
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakired

where can I find the changelogs for the nightlies or updates for a specific rom from Cyanogen? Last time I checked they didnt have a forum section for HLTE devices.

Not a clue mate I found this commit because it was being mentioned on the forums as being a potentially quite important one. Tbh the whole commit and branch system confuses me.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes