Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Look the level that Samsung customer support offer when they reply their customer.the

OP eng_samy

21st January 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 8

65 posts
More
Please read from down to up

I have sent you a copy and paste my request during last 3 days to Samsung Support MEA in order to ask about 4.3...they don't read messages ..they just copy and paste a recorded reply !!!

They also replied that 4.3 update didn't release yet although it's released since 19 Nov 2013

This is exactly the level of their customer support...i think they don't have plans while rolling out the updates...they just roll it one by one by luck not by a due date

سؤالك

Only stupid Robot who copy and paste words with the same mistakes without reading....*Good day not dat *as i told you before you are a group of losers ... sure your boss has no idea till now that update to 4.3 has started since 19 Nov 2013 >>>>*Good DAT to you losers *
سؤالك

Apologies to inform you that you are losers *Android 4.3 update has been released for Galaxy Note 2 since 19 Nov 2013 *Go ask your boss .....Really how poor your customer support level,*

Dear Samy Moustafa,*Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics.Please find hereafter, our response.*

Good Dat Valued Customer*Apologies to inform you that the update 4.3 has not been released for Galaxy Note 2 yet. hopefully will be released soon. For more info contact us.*

* Your Transaction Number is*2119989982*

جواب الخبير الفني*

Dear Samy Moustafa,*

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics.*Please find hereafter, our response.*

Good Dat Valued

Customer*Apologies to inform you that the update 4.3 has not been released for Galaxy Note 2 yet. hopefully will be released soon. For more info contact us.*

* Your Transaction Number is*2119995312.*We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us

جواب الخبير الفني

Dear Samy Moustafa,*

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics.*Please find hereafter, our response.*

Good Dat Valued

Customer*Apologies to inform you that the update 4.3 has not been released for Galaxy Note 2 yet. hopefully will be released soon. For more info contact us.*

* Your Transaction Number is*2120000995.*
We hope this has been of some assistance to you.
If you do have any further queries,

please do not hesitate to contact us.*

Kind Regards*Agent :
ERMS Q SGE*Samsung Electronics*Gulf Customer Satisfaction*Homepage:*
http://www.samsung.com/mea_en*
UAE 800-SAMSUNG*
Bahrain*8000-4726*
Kuwait*183-2255*

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread