Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 48,935 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] BL Unlock fail issues

Tip us?

kuma82
Old
(Last edited by kuma82; 21st January 2014 at 11:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 843

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LupineDream View Post
Kuma I've been tinkering around with your ROM and I would like detailed instructions on how to remove the SD swap. SwiftKey and a few other apps wont save language data properly, so every time I reboot the phone I have to redownload it. Is there a way to correct this?
Easiest way to remove is to type the following in a terminal
Code:
su
mount -o remount,rw /system
rm /etc/init.d/69swap
and reboot.
I had swift key working properly once but I can't remember what I did.
Update: OK I've remembered what I did to get SwiftKey operating properly on every boot. I copied the data on the micro SD (/sdcard/Android/data/com.touchtype.swiftkey) to the Internal SD (/storage/External_SD/Android/data/com.touchtype.swiftkey).
The problem is SwiftKey is looking for the language pack in the wrong location. The phone first boots up with the swap script deactivated, so it won't find the language pack (unless you installed SwiftKey before activating the script).
Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to kuma82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LupineDream
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Thank you, it works now hangouts doesn't want to install error code - 24 but it was the same way before I removed the swap. I just went into root Explorer and deleted the contents of the init.d folder. SwiftKey works.

Mind sending me a Google Talk apk, preferably all the Google Apps for this phone? I have a feeling hangouts is not installing because one of two things.

Root?
Talk not installed

You've been very helpful.

Thanks. If I could get a second init flash able gapps that would be helpful.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

kuma82
Old
(Last edited by kuma82; 20th January 2014 at 09:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 843

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LupineDream View Post
Thank you, it works now hangouts doesn't want to install error code - 24 but it was the same way before I removed the swap. I just went into root Explorer and deleted the contents of the init.d folder. SwiftKey works.

Mind sending me a Google Talk apk, preferably all the Google Apps for this phone? I have a feeling hangouts is not installing because one of two things.

Root?
Talk not installed

You've been very helpful.

Thanks. If I could get a second init flash able gapps that would be helpful.

I'll try to get around to making a flashable gapp but for know, you can find the hangout apk on the first post of my themed metro http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post46151870

I recommend you read the second post as well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuma82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mazrx
Old
(Last edited by Mazrx; 21st January 2014 at 12:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
bh

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuma82 View Post
HAHAHAHA no but your welcome. I have another zip that will fix the inverted LG logo to. I'll send you the link later.

I fixed most of the wonky screen issue with cwm_ts_fix_p769.zip by flashing it in CWM and then i flashed ur zip that fixes the inverted crap and then it took me to a screen and it says that it is encrypting and i have to restart my phone what do i do?

FIXED***
Nevermind i got it, just flashed the V20H Nandroid CWM backup im ok now. Thanks for you inverted screen fix though!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazrx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LupineDream
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Hangouts flash able zip fixed it. I thanks. Updates and everything.

Would like a working version of the backwards screen fixed. Touch fixed but when I boot i still have the backward Logo and have to do the power button thing to make the screen right.

Tags
flash kdz, optmus l9, root