Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more
Post Reply

[Q]Bad deepsleep, help needed

OP XxXDarknessXxX

21st January 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #1  
XxXDarknessXxX's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Hello there.

Since I got back my phone for service I got really bad deepsleep values. Basically the phone loses 50% overnight in deepsleep! I've tired everything, but maybe the roms are the fault.
Can you guys help me?
Recommend me a rom with the most great deepsleep and if that also fails, I will try to buy a new battery or phone.
Battery is not deformed

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
21st January 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #2  
dimi89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 235
 
844 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
2word> betterbattery stats. You can find it on xda.For rom try CM 11 nightly.

Послато са LG-P880 уз помоћ Тапатока
21st January 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #3  
XxXDarknessXxX's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
I think you dont get it. My phone is in deepsleep. Every stat program shows its in deepsleep, no wakelocks happened. Ive used Cm 11 Nightly but dosn't worked.
21st January 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #4  
Flying_Bear's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 778
 
1,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXDarknessXxX

I think you dont get it. My phone is in deepsleep. Every stat program shows its in deepsleep, no wakelocks happened. Ive used Cm 11 Nightly but dosn't worked.

i've had a similar issue on i think all 4.3 roms, but the state is improved a lot in 4.4. also, try shutting off wifi adapter if you're leaving it on, as just keeping it running was draining a lot of battery for me.
21st January 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 541
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Bear

i've had a similar issue on i think all 4.3 roms, but the state is improved a lot in 4.4. also, try shutting off wifi adapter if you're leaving it on, as just keeping it running was draining a lot of battery for me.

There's an option for that in wifi settings > set sleep policy

What kernel are you using? Could be one where baseband wakelock was hidden from view
21st January 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #6  
Flying_Bear's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 778
 
1,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudjgaard

There's an option for that in wifi settings > set sleep policy

What kernel are you using? Could be one where baseband wakelock was hidden from view

in sleep policy, it was set to "always on", since i wanted push notifications to work. and yeah, i used iodak v7 i think at that time, the one with hidden baseband_xmm, but the thing is, the device was shown as "asleep", it wasn't awake, and still had a bad drain, probably 4-5% per hour. anyway, don't have the issue on kitkat roms, so it's all good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes