tOrNadO™
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakupTR View Post
Exams must be done and I am waiting impatiently for new updates

Xperia S1
For the record, my exams got over just yesterday.. Believe it or not, i had to study on Dec 31st.. U guys know how irritating it is to study on this particular day.. And now to the topic.. This launcher IS the latest update.. I have given all the OPTIONS too.. What else is there to make??? Kitkat launcher on the other hand, i am trying to figure out a few bugs to fix and then i will release.. U gotta wait until the work's done.. Otherwise if u want, i will release partially completed work which u wont like.. U gotta have patience buddy..

Sent from LT26i running eXistenZ UltrA HD

"A friend in need is a friend indeed.." So press THANKS if someone helps u. They deserve it..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tOrNadO™ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dreamtheater17
Old
Thanks Meter 5
is only for honami framework? have to change something in buil.prop. i'm in xperia sl stock.96 using docomo toggles

tOrNadO™
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtheater17 View Post
is only for honami framework? have to change something in buil.prop. i'm in xperia sl stock.96 using docomo toggles
No need to change anything in build.prop and yes u need honami framework. And for honami framework to work, u need to deodex your rom.. then u r good to go..

Sent from LT26i running eXistenZ UltrA HD

"A friend in need is a friend indeed.." So press THANKS if someone helps u. They deserve it..

mnashfaq
Old
Thanks Meter 22
@tOrNadO_007™
I pushed the file into /system/app with rw- r-- r-- permissions, but I'm getting Xperia Home FCs.. doesn't even show the home.. :/ what might be wrong? I'm on stock deodexed.. and I tried clearing data for xperia home.. [COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR @tOrNadO_007™
Any help bro? :/

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I tried pushing it into system/app around 5 times mate.. :/ and I need this badly..
Hit the thanks button if I helped..!

~ Xperia S - LT26i - White ~
~ Antutu - 12285 ~
~ Custom Modified deodexed Stock .96 ROM ~
~ DooMKerneL ~
~ bboylaiiz ~

tOrNadO™
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnashfaq View Post
@tOrNadO_007™
I pushed the file into /system/app with rw- r-- r-- permissions, but I'm getting Xperia Home FCs.. doesn't even show the home.. :/ what might be wrong? I'm on stock deodexed.. and I tried clearing data for xperia home.. [COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR @tOrNadO_007™
Any help bro? :/

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I tried pushing it into system/app around 5 times mate.. :/ and I need this badly..
U need to have Honami framework installed.. Try jjwronjj's framework..

The Following User Says Thank You to tOrNadO™ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mnashfaq
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by tOrNadO_007™ View Post
U need to have Honami framework installed.. Try jjwronjj's framework..
Thanks.. Stupid of me to try so many times.. would you mind giving me the link for the framework?
Hit the thanks button if I helped..!

~ Xperia S - LT26i - White ~
~ Antutu - 12285 ~
~ Custom Modified deodexed Stock .96 ROM ~
~ DooMKerneL ~
~ bboylaiiz ~

tOrNadO™
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnashfaq View Post
Thanks.. Stupid of me to try so many times.. would you mind giving me the link for the framework?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2447138

The Following User Says Thank You to tOrNadO™ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]