Thanks! Build works!
Originally Posted by kprkpr
I'm sorry.. my mistake, solved, repeat all steps and it will work
If not.. create file android.config in /external/wpa_supplicant_8/wpa_supplicant/android.config with this inside:
What mistake? I want to start understanding all this.
I ran ./config e400 again and had to create the android.config file as you instructed and It worked!
Compiled in about 1 and half hour. Copied the zip file to an sdcard and applied update from CWM recovery.
It boots fine no wifi and says no SIM card even with one inside but i guess that same result as the first builds. Thanks alot!
Now I'll try changing the revisions as discussed earlier to try build the v1-train or 1.2 branch. To see if it is any better.
What are you guys focusing on right now? anything I can help?
EDIT: I was testing it out that 1.4 build a little more, although the OS says SIM card not inserted, it is inserted and it works, I added a new contact and Dialed my house... IT works fine, send and receive calls woks, receive sms works, send sms does not work cause it says SIM card not installed.
Guess if i could configure an access point 3G data would also work. Just can't configure in the menu cause of SIM card issue.
A lot better than I expected you guys have been doing awesome work on this. Really looking forward to try a more stable branch. I´ll look into it when i have some spare time this week.
I even took a Screenshot of it... But well... i can't post it before the 10 posts limit... blah...